Random good picture Not show
1. He pulled the lightened sled with all his strength.
2. She tumbled over a sled.
3. Jack dug his sled out of the cellar.
4. In use the sled comes under considerable stress.
5. As the slope got steeper, the sled gathered momentum.
6. And an arrangement to build a sled for the race held in Aviemore each year.
7. In my dreams, the sled had an unearthly quality and we slid into an abyss.
8. The sled is big enough for three children to ride on it safely.
9. Instead it is a detailed view of the Sled from the pilot's viewpoint.
10. It was like trying to drag a sled with a pile of bricks on it.
11. And Rosebud was just a sled.
12. Luge is the French word for sled.
13. The sleeker your sled, the faster you go.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Four-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser rests on his sled.
15. Dog Sled Camp atop Juneau Glacier in Alaska.
16. The sled struck the tree head - on .
17. Breed of hunting and sled dog found near the Arctic Circle.
18. She's learned enough Eskimo to command a dog sled. She's eaten raw seal flesh (while it was still warm).
19. Life is like a dog sled team. If you ain't the Lead dog, the scenery never changes.
20. Shuttle attaches magnetically to the warp sled with neodymium magnets ( included ).
21. Not only have Susan Butcher and her sled dogs won the Iditarod Sled Dog Race on four occasions, but they've also beaten death.
22. The rocket sled test was carried out for overall investigating the dynamic process of missile turbojet engine starting and accelerating.
23. 9A Greenland sled dog pup touches his mother's nose in Qeqertarsuaq, Greenland, on July 21, 2011.
24. It could be any other thirtysomethings' flat if it wasn't for the sled and cross-country skis on the balcony.
25. The luger steers through the course by adjusting pressure on the sled runners with the calf and shoulder muscles.
26. With the set up of the 'horizontal baby-walker (moving walker)', going up the hill is easy just by standing on the sled.
27. Interestingly, from 1988 through 1991, even a team of Standard Poodles competed in the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race!
28. Jeff King leaves the Unalakleet, Alaska checkpoint in second place March 14 in the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
29. The hut stands at the foot of a near vertical wall of rock in an icy fjord in the high Arctic, a week away by dog sled from the nearest human settlement.
30. After that, everybody pelted snowballs at anybody who was riding the sled.