Random good picture Not show
1. Household waste is carted away by the city's Sanitation Department.
2. Overcrowding and poor sanitation are common problems in prisons.
3. Typhoid fever sneaks in when sanitation fails.
4. A lack of clean water and sanitation were the main problems.
5. It has inadequate sanitation facilities. 4.
6. Sanitation was primitive and the poorhouses in regular use.
7. There are basic services, including good public transportation, sanitation, a sound infrastructure.
8. And so it went on: poor or nonexistent sanitation, overcrowded dormitories, dull and unappetising food, workhouse conditions.
9. Rations were monotonous, sanitation was rudimentary, and many physical disorders resulted from the constant water and mud.
10. Sanitation: A special task force shall be assigned to clean up all vacant lots and trashed areas throughout the deprived areas.
11. Over in the sanitation department, long-neglected dumps are in urgent need of attention.
12. It consisted of three auto mechanics, a sanitation man, and two foremen.
13. There was very little sanitation the way we know sanitation.
14. Many illnesses in these temporary refugee camps are the result of inadequate sanitation.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Notice the back-to-back houses, the tunnel entrances to the completely enclosed court, and the primitive sanitation.
16. He was assassinated the day after addressing a rally of striking sanitation workers in Memphis.
17. The great infectious epidemics responded to a combination of improved sanitation and hygiene, vaccination programmes and antibiotics.
18. McGowan wore the faded blue overalls of a city sanitation man.
19. In many developing societies the lack of basic amenities, such as clean water and proper sanitation, produces an inherently unsafe environment.
20. Everywhere there is a total lack of understanding about hygiene, antisepsis, and the importance of sanitation.
21. An inspector from the Ministry of Health examines the premises to ensure that all health and sanitation regulations are met.
22. Once captured, the new slaves were stuffed into these cramped cavities without proper ventilation or sanitation.
23. I've seen the homes they live in-mud-floored shacks with no sanitation or direct access to running water.
24. One 63-year-old freed prisoner revealed that captives were kept in metal cages without sanitation or adequate food.
25. The World Bank has published a guide to help nonspecialists choose a sanitation system.
26. Health inspectors were also concerned about the constant risk of epidemic diseases resulting from poor sanitation.
27. Will he tell us whether it is intended to give help for water projects(sentencedict.com), sanitation or afforestation?
28. They lived in appalling conditions, lacking even the most primitive sanitation.
29. Household and public rubbish is carted away by the city's relatively efficient Sanitation Department.
30. James had gone round the village with his father as soon as he was old enough, visiting tenants in cottages with no sanitation.
More similar words: agitation, sanitary, invitation, habitation, levitation, hesitation, limitation, elicitation, delimitation, felicitation, exploitation, manifestation, incapacitation, precipitation, resuscitation, rehabilitation, prestidigitation, proportional representation, animation, station, sanity, initiation, mutation, stationery, denotation, annotation, vegetation, incantation, dictation, gestation.