Antonym: outward. Similar words: award, forward, toward, hardware, rewarding, afterward, put forward, bring forward. Meaning: ['ɪnwə(r)d] adj. 1. relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts 2. directed or moving inward or toward a center. adv. 1. toward the center or interior 2. to or toward the inside of.
Random good picture Not show
1) The explorers discovered an inward passage.
2) Inward suffering is the worst of nemesis.
3) Her calm expression hid her inward panic.
4) The door opens inward.
5) I understand your inward thoughts.
6) I sighed with inward relief.
7) This is an inward curve.
8) The door swung inward.
9) His legs bow inward.
10) Her words were inward and indistinct when she was in a state of half unconsciousness.
11) The middle of the car door was bent inward.
12) The floor was level,(http://sentencedict.com/inward.html) but the walls sloped inward.
13) As we talked, I felt a sudden inward tension.
14) It means more doubtful inward investment.
15) As we grow old, the beauty steals inward. Ralph Waldo Emerson
16) He mopped at his chin, his attention turned inward.
17) Their inward minds possess different energy configurations to ours.
18) The net flow inward from these two faces is.
19) And with an inward smile Dexter realised another reason why Blanche's flirtation with the inspector had made him so irritable.
20) Now 24 percent. of inward investment goes to the west midlands.
21) They have been successful in bringing in inward investment and greater job opportunities in those countries.
22) Everyone in the House must want further inward investment and the development that comes with it.
23) All inward bound flights are being cancelled due to heavy fog.
24) Their subtle energetic matrix, their inward patterning, their instinct, is that of water.
25) Snow sagged against the inward cliff and around the big blocks of broken stone.
26) A model of good manners, he has conquered any inward fury.
27) Slipping off her ring, she put it on the bedside cabinet with an inward sigh.
28) I know that he appreciates the importance of infrastructure improvements to stimulate and encourage inward investment.
29) Mentally or instinctively he is looking for the pattern and his antennae are an outward expression of that inward instinct.
30) I believe that, if we are not participants in it, it will be severely damaging to inward investment.
More similar words: award, forward, toward, hardware, rewarding, afterward, put forward, bring forward, look forward to, upwardly mobile, begin with, to begin with, war, warn, at war, warmth, warm up, warning, software, post-war, warrior, warehouse, warranty, awareness, be aware of, yard, card, hard, beard, guard.