Random good picture Not show
(1) The Sanitary Board tries to stamp out the epidemic.
(2) Diseases were spread through poor sanitary conditions .
(3) Cholera thrives in poor sanitary conditions.
(4) It's not the most sanitary place one could swim.
(5) The hut had no cooking or sanitary facilities.
(6) Often, the camps were not very sanitary.
(7) Conditions in the kitchen were not very sanitary.
(8) It's not sanitary to let flies come near food.
(9) Sanitary facilities varied widely from region to region.
(10) The sanitary conditions in this restaurant are abominable.
(11) Overcrowding and poor sanitary conditions led to disease in the refugee camps.
(12) Sanitary conditions are appalling.
(13) There were only very basic sanitary facilities on the site.
(14) We didn't even have sanitary facilities in the fields.
(15) But more is due to medical and sanitary science.
(16) All food should be prepared under sanitary conditions.
(17) The general sanitary situation in Gorazde seemed reasonably satisfactory.
(18) Did you also know that in Britain neither sanitary towels nor tampons are sterilised, despite what their individual wrapping might suggest?
(19) Diseases and infections were spread through poor sanitary conditions and efforts were slowly made to combat this.
(20) There was also a sanitary argument which seemed to have scientific backing, even if evidence was lacking.
(21) When overcrowding was added to poor sanitary conditions the battle with dirt was invariably lost.
(22) The project would begin by building sanitary installations in six cities and planting trees on the riverbank.
(23) Wastewater processing is fundamental in order to maintain sanitary conditions as well as overall pleasant and modern living conditions.
(24) A sanitary code which sought to evade fundamental moral principles could never ultimately succeed.
(25) Did you realise that even now there are no legal standards for the manufacture of either sanitary towels or tampons? Sentencedict.com
(26) The appointment of John Simon as first Medical Officer heralded the replacement of the grandiose principles of sanitary engineering by preventive medicine.
(27) Ladies Hygiene Sanitact Service is the leader in the hygienic collection and disposal of sanitary dressings.
(28) In these houses there was no proper conversion, and cooking and sanitary facilities were quite inadequate.
(29) In some people it can be heavy enough to need thin sanitary towels.
(30) For him, regulationism meant adherence to the values and ordered hierarchy of the governing elite as much as to sanitary reform.
More similar words: unitary, unitary system, sanity, military, solitary, hereditary, egalitarianism, totalitarianism, sanctuary, inanity, fits and starts, guitar, dietary, profanity, titanium, secretary, sedentary, voluntary, momentary, commentary, elementary, militarism, Christianity, rudimentary, proprietary, documentary, egalitarian, penitentiary, totalitarian, authoritarian.