Random good picture Not show
1. He accepted the job, albeit with some hesitation.
2. There was a momentary hesitation before he replied.
3. She agreed without the slightest hesitation.
4. After some hesitation one of them began to speak.
5. There was a certain hesitation in her manner.
6. I have no hesitation in recommending him for the job.
7. He answered openly and honestly without hesitation or equivocation.
8. With some hesitation and an uncertain smile, she held out her hand.
9. The board said it had no hesitation in unanimously rejecting the offer.
10. Without a moment's hesitation, she jumped into the river to save the drowning girl.
11. Referee Michael Reed had no hesitation in awarding a penalty.
12. After a moment's hesitation, he nodded.
13. There was a fractional hesitation before he said yes.
14. There was a slight hesitation in Jamie's voice.
15. She answered immediately, without any hesitation.
16. She answered without a moment's hesitation.
17. After a slight hesitation, she began to speak.
18. I had no hesitation in naming him captain.
19. After some initial hesitation, teachers seem to have accepted the new system.
20. After much hesitation, they decided to leave.
21. Any hesitation on the part of the government will be seen as weakness.
22. I accepted his offer without a moment's hesitation.
23. I would have no hesitation in recommending Philip for the position.
24. Brian's hesitation was almost imperceptible.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. After some hesitation,he jumped aboard and contributed to the campaign.
26. Without a moment's hesitation Stirling's jeep headed for the runway, the fighting formation behind him.
27. Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation.
28. The question brought her up short, but after a moment's hesitation, she answered it.
29. The great majority of players would, of course, sign the contract without hesitation.
30. Asked if he would go back, Mr Searle said after some hesitation, "I'll have to think about that".
More similar words: hesitate, hesitant, agitation, habitation, invitation, limitation, levitation, elicitation, felicitation, delimitation, exploitation, incapacitation, precipitation, resuscitation, rehabilitation, prestidigitation, proportional representation, situation, station, mutation, designation, resignation, annotation, stationery, vegetation, denotation, dictation, gestation, incantation, exultation.