Random good picture Not show
(2) He stares detachedly into the middle distance, towards nothing in particular.
(3) The pond is in the middle of a wood.
(4) Let's split the cost right down the middle.
(5) I feel lonelier in the middle of London than I do on my boat in the middle of nowhere.
(6) I have a pain in the middle of my back.
(7) On one occasion, she called me in the middle of the night.
(8) He is sounding out Middle Eastern governments on ways to resolve the conflict.
(9) The Middle Ages were also the great age of chivalry.
(10) Her hair was parted in the middle.
(11) In the Middle Ages England waged war on France.
(12) He sneaked away in the middle of the meeting.
(13) I was in the middle of typing when Robert rang. It was infuriating!
(14) We rowed out towards the middle of the lake.
(15) He is my classmate of junior middle school.
(16) His picture was right / bang in the middle of the front page.
(17) He worked in the Middle East for ten years.
(18) She woke up in the middle of a ghastly nightmare.
(19) John looked into the chronicles of the Middle Ages last week.
(20) Of course, slap-bang in the middle of town the rents are high.
(21) He settled into comfortable middle age.
(22) Take a sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle.
(23) This is my class photo - I'm the one in the middle.
(24) The UN peace envoy has failed to find any middle ground between the government and the opposition parties.
(25) Youth is to prepare the material, want to build a bridge to the moon, or on the ground and two palaces or temples. Middle age, finally decided to put up a shed. Sentencedict.com
(26) I had this sudden impulse to shout out "Rubbish!" in the middle of her speech.
(27) The film was so boring that I dozed off in the middle of it.
(28) When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
(29) This cake has a layer of fruit in the middle.
(30) It's best to slice into a rich cake from the middle.