(1) You cannot have two forenoons in the same
(2) Lightning never strikes twice in the same
(3) Serve somebody with the same
(4) You cannot flay the same
(5) The law is not the same
at morning and at night.
(6) The water that bears the boat is the same
that swallows it up.
(7) A fool sees not the same
tree that a wise man sees. William Blake
(8) A duck will not always dabble in the same
(9) A man cannot whistle and drink at he same
(10) A book is the same
today as it always was and it will never change.
(11) The two houses were built after the same model.
(12) They had both arrived at the same conclusion.
(13) Do you still live at the same address?
(14) We don't have the same commonality of interest.
(15) Everything stays the same[sentence dictionary](sentencedict.com), I just can't do it.
(16) We live in the same alley.
(17) It's the same book, but a new format.
(18) It's all the same to me.
(19) Can I have the same as that?
(20) The same heavy, brooding silence descended on them.
(21) A true man and a thief think not the same
(22) The more things change, the more they stay the same
(23) Smokers and nonsmokers can not be equally free in the same
(24) For me the different religions are beautiful flowers from the same
garden, or they are branches of the same majestic tree. Therefore they are equally true, though being received and interpreted through human instruments equally imperfect.
(25) It is my own fault if I am deceived by the same
(26) To mention the wolf's name is to see the same
(27) A man can not spin and reel at the same
(28) Things of a kind come together; people of a kind fall into the same
(29) A good book is the best of friends, the same
today and forever.
(30) It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same