Random good picture Not show
1. Firefighters were damping down the embers hours later.
2. Firemen remain damping down and an investigation into the cause begins.
3. Body control over crests isn't 100% though, suggesting damping could be better.
4. With no damping, the poles simply lie on the imaginary axis.
5. The feeling of deadness returned to him, damping down the fear.
6. They tend to avoid US-style controls for damping sudden speculative movements by closing down a market for a particular period.
7. The ride is firm but damping first class as undulations and bumps are swallowed up with ease.
8. A quantitative measure of the damping is provided by the logarithmic decrement defined as the logarithmic decrease in amplitude per cycle.
9. With damping device and low - operating noise.
10. Durable, lightweight, aluminum clip-on bars provide optimal vibration damping.
11. Separately according to a damping index linear superposition.
12. uni-Trek adjustable preload with rebound damping.
13. Damping agent: alcohol, IPA, phosphate etc, water.
14. First, the frequency-dependent soil stiffnesses and damping are replaced by suitable constants with the help of equivalent linearization.
15. Viscous damping wall is a new type of viscous dampers which recently be used for its flexible distribution, large damping force and notable energy-dissipating effect.
16. This paper deals with the low frequency damping of ZA27 alloy with solid solution treatment after natural ageing stability.
17. Damping ( Dampening ): The process of applying water to the offset plare.
18. Some measures of vibration damping and noise reduction are hereupon recommended.
19. Abstract: The friction energy dissipator is a damping device with simple structure and easy installation.
20. This may require new materials - the experimental rotor is built of wood, which Wortmann says has the best damping.
21. No energy is converted into heat during the cycle and so no damping is experienced.
22. Ride There's little payoff in ride quality, despite the excellent damping and body control achieved by the computer-controlled suspension.
23. The ground mist clung closely to the hedgerows, discouraging the birds and damping down all sound.
24. Firefighters spent more than eight hours at the scene, damping down the smouldering straw and attempting to discover how the blaze started.
25. It is these induced voltages which are used to extract energy from the mechanical system and provide electromagnetic damping.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. After introducing piezoelectric coupling to the plunge degree of freedom (DOF) in addition to two structural damping coefficients and considering a resistive load in the electrical domain, ...
27. But doesn't this dilute the meaning and so the actual usefulness, of the damping factor rating?
28. By comparing several of protection algorithms, the topic adopts the Fourier algorithm with the first cut linter difference, which can reduce the effect of the damping DC component efficiently.
29. In this paper, a short orifice between the sliding shoe bearing surface and piston head is used to compensate the damping function of the narrow-long orifice, and det...
30. Simulation in both time and frequency domain verified the efficiency of the active damping control.