Random good picture Not show
3. In English, some questions have a rising intonation.
4. Average incomes are rising more slowly.
5. People are fearful of rising crime in the area.
6. Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.
7. The level of unemployment is rising.
8. He shouted over the rising clamour of voices.
9. The house had got woodworm and rising damp.
10. Laura heard his remark, and felt her hackles rising.
11. Overall, prices are still rising.
12. The crime rate is rising.
13. She tried to fight down her rising terror.
14. There have been record bankruptcies and remorselessly rising unemployment.
15. The tunnel entrance was submerged by rising sea water.
16. The rising tone of her voice emphasized her panic.
17. Rising budget deficit is beginning to bite.
18. Inflation is rising rapidly; the yuan is depreciating.
19. Levels of earnings are still rising.
20. The unemployment rate is rising in that country.
21. Francesca was a rising star in the cinema.
22. The rising sun casts a golden glow over the fields.
23. Rising consumer sales have the effect of spurring the economy to faster growth.
24. Anna is a rising star in the world of modelling.
25. Mist was rising[http://sentencedict.com], and trees and shrubs began to disappear in a milk-white haze.
26. Alarmists usually regard the rising generation as a falling one.
28. Disaster areas will not cry. The deceased had gone to the heavens already; the survivors must continue to live on, and to live more exciting. All of this will be over and our stength of them are rising .
29. How do you account for the fact that unemployment is still rising?
30. She'd made some overseas investments as a hedge against rising inflation in this country.
More similar words: uprising, surprising, surprisingly, promising, advertising, disingenuous, cuisine, crisis, derision, derisive, disintegrate, disinfectant, misinformation, financial crisis, sing, single, musing, singer, tossing, amusing, nursing, rousing, missing, housing, opposing, pleasing, pressing, browsing, imposing, supposing.