Random good picture Not show
(1) The course leads to a diploma in psychiatric nursing.
(2) Nursing is a vocation as well as a profession.
(3) Nursing is not just a job—it's a vocation.
(4) Nursing a demented person is an all-consuming task.
(5) In the nursing profession, women are in a / the majority.
(6) He died in a nursing home at the age of 87.
(7) Nursing auxiliaries provide basic care, but are not qualified nurses.
(8) He'd been harbouring / nursing a grievance against his boss.
(9) Young people and nursing mothers are exempted from charges.
(10) They trained her for nursing.
(11) Nursing is an emotionally and physically demanding job.
(12) Nursing was ill-paid and grindingly hard work.
(13) Training for nursing was on strictly formal lines.
(14) Nursing is still one of the most fulfilling careers.
(15) She is nursing in a hospital.
(16) At nursing college(http://sentencedict.com), she specialized in midwifery.
(17) The announcement has left shareholders nursing huge losses.
(18) He was nursing his hurt pride.
(19) Nursing is a very worthwhile career.
(20) Does the nursing staff seem to care?
(21) She studied nursing at Garfield Hospital.
(22) Nursing is a highly skilled job.
(23) Her family put her into a nursing home.
(24) Much was spent nursing the place back to health.
(25) She was nursing her hurt pride.
(26) The ratio of nursing staff to doctors is 2:1.
(27) I'd love to go into nursing.
(28) She had no aptitude for nursing.
(29) I first became interested in Islam while I was doing my nursing training.
(30) The hotel is going to be converted into a nursing home.
More similar words: nurse, nursery, excursion, ever since, sing, single, singer, tossing, housing, missing, single out, imposing, supposing, uprising, pleasing, flying colours, promising, outgassing, increasing, processing, surprising, increasingly, advertising, displeasing, burst out laughing, disingenuous, surprisingly, penury, tenure, penurious.