Synonym: clasp, clutch, command, comprehension, control, domination, grapple, grip, hold, possession, seize, understanding. Antonym: free, loosen, release. Similar words: grass, grassroots, aspect, teaspoon, blasphemy, exasperation, as soon as possible, brass. Meaning: [græsp /grɑːsp] n. 1. understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something 2. the limit of capability 3. a firm controlling influence 4. the act of grasping. v. 1. hold firmly 2. get the meaning of something.
Random good picture Not show
3) Grasp all, lose all.
4) Grasp the thistle firmly.
5) He can't grasp the basic concepts of mathematics.
6) She has a comprehensive grasp of the subject.
7) The bag was wrenched from her grasp.
8) I don't grasp your meaning.
9) I wrenched the packet from his grasp.
10) He cannot grasp the realities of the situation.
11) Did you grasp the overall situation?
12) We have in our grasp a truly glorious future.
13) Just try and grasp the essentials of the argument.
14) She felt a firm grasp on her hand.
15) It's difficult to grasp the sheer enormity of the tragedy.
16) If you grasp this rope, I will pull you up.
17) May our golden youth radiate indelible light. Grasp today! Wish you success in the College Entrance Examination!
18) It is difficult for a non-Italian to grasp all the nuances of meaning.
19) He has a sound grasp of the issues.
20) I have only a rudimentary grasp of physics.
21) Cally slipped from his grasp and fled.
22) You must release your grasp of the rope.
23) His hand was taken in a warm[sentencedict.com], firm grasp.
24) I managed to wrest the photograph from his grasp.
25) She allowed victory to slip from her grasp.
26) We need to grasp the nettle of prison reform.
27) She wrenched the bottle from his grasp.
29) Don't look forward to tomorrow, don't miss yesterday,[http://sentencedict.com/grasp.html] to grasp today.
30) Solutions which seem self-evident to humans are often beyond the grasp of computers.
More similar words: grass, grassroots, aspect, teaspoon, blasphemy, exasperation, as soon as possible, brass, trash, crash, phrase, morass, eraser, as far as, cameras, contrast, parasite, abrasion, in so far as, embrasure, embarrass, by contrast, tabula rasa, harassment, contrast to, embarrassed, idiosyncrasy, gray, grab, grand.