Random good picture Not show
1. I don't find his jokes at all amusing .
2. He always exaggerates to make his stories more amusing.
3. The youngsters got up to all sorts of amusing antics.
4. She keeps a store of amusing stories in her head.
5. Dad would occasionally break in with an amusing comment.
6. The leader embellished his speech with amusing anecdotes.
7. The story is only vaguely amusing.
8. The girl was amusing herself with a doll.
9. The dialogue is amusing but the plot is weak.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. You come over as a capable and amusing companion.
11. There is nothing even remotely amusing about the situation.
12. I found his eccentricities amusing rather than irritating.
13. The film is alternately depressing and amusing.
14. She writes very amusing letters.
15. He has a fund of amusing jokes.
16. This book of Joe's is very amusing.
17. I didn't find the joke at all amusing.
18. He prefaced his speech with an amusing story.
19. They all laughed as he recounted the amusing incident.
20. His wit made even troubles seem amusing.
21. It was a nicely written article and quite amusing but there wasn't much meat to it.
22. The speaker got off one or two very amusing jokes.
23. The play was amusing, but it was little more than froth.
24. He told an amusing story as a lead-in to his speech.
25. He related some amusing stories in his childhood to his children.
26. There were a lot of very amusing entries, but the pick of the bunch came from John Robinson.
27. He told one or two amusing anecdotes about his years as a policeman.
28. The play is tolerably amusing, but it is let down by the actors' weak performances.
29. He had a terrific sense of humour and could be very amusing.
30. She exemplified each of the points she was making with an amusing anecdote.
More similar words: housing, rousing, amuse, amused, amusement, music, musical, musician, music stand, cousin, business, limousine, on business, businessman, agribusiness, sing, single, singer, tossing, nursing, missing, uprising, pressing, imposing, pleasing, single out, supposing, canvassing, increasing, outgassing.