Synonym: excise, scratch, strike. Similar words: pungent, pungency, plunge, punch, punish, young, lung, impunity. Meaning: [ek'spʌndʒ] v. remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line.
Random good picture Not show
1. He could not expunge the incident from his memory.
2. She has been unable to expunge the details of the accident from her memory.
3. The experience was something he had tried to expunge from his memory.
4. I wanted to expunge the memory of that first race from my mind.
5. Howard tried to expunge the whole episode from his memory.
6. My karma was to help her expunge her personal devils by being smaller than she was when she was angry.
7. Remember that you can expunge anything you find undesirable.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. Remember that you can expunge anything you find undesirable. You need only the will.
9. The juvenile court may expunge or destroy the records of a juvenile at any time.
10. Wonder when to expunge that kitchen sponge from your life?
11. The juvenile court may expunge or destroy the records a juvenile at any time.
12. Jun. 805, where his Lordship dismissed a petition to expunge the proof of a surety against the estate of a co-surety.
13. He knew about several vacations I had taken with my family, where I lived, and other more personal items that I am now trying to expunge from my cyber file.
14. In a culture where knockoffs are normal, from sportswear to DVDs, it will not be easy to expunge deep-rooted academic habits, they warn.
More similar words: pungent, pungency, plunge, punch, punish, young, lung, impunity, punitive, jungle, hung up, compunction, punishment, punctilious, a young man, youngster, with young, ungainly, fungible, sunglasses, angel, tinge, range, anger, expand, expert, expel, singer, change, orange.