Random good picture Not show
1) I've been asked to arbitrate between the opposing sides.
2) The opposing armies were preparing for war.
3) They warred against the opposing army 8 years.
4) The opposing team put up a very strong showing.
5) The people are caught between two opposing ideologies.
6) The two opposing armies fought through to the end.
7) The soldiers battled against the opposing army all day.
8) The opposing parties failed in the general election for all their pains.
9) A countercharge of libel was made by the opposing counsel.
10) The mayor went on record as opposing a tax raise.
11) I have a friend who has the opposing view and felt that the war was immoral.
12) The ACLU filed a brief opposing the decision.
13) The police were successful in opposing bail.
14) He alternated between supporting me and opposing me.
15) The two opposing armies clashed in battle.
16) We were in opposing camps.
17) She earned a black mark for opposing company policy.
18) Who is opposing you in the match?
19) Powerful vested interests are opposing the plan.
20) The Socialist Party has split into two opposing camps.
21) He's been opposing me all along the line.
22) We don't contemplate his opposing our plan.
23) Someone must arbitrate between opposing parties.
24) The opposing candidates sailed into each other.
25) Throughout the negotiations Hurst and Jevons took opposing views.
26) We spotted the opposing team two goals.
27) Opposing factions on the committee are refusing to compromise.
28) The opposing team must in turn try to keep the ball in the air before hitting it back over the net.
29) We can learn much by being brought into contact with opposing opinions.
30) The new leader's popularity gained over many members of the opposing party.
More similar words: supposing, opposition, imposing, oppose, opposed, opposable, be opposed to, supposition, positioning, opponent, opportunity, inopportune, opportunist, suppose, deposit, supposed, position, positive, supposedly, imposition, positively, composition, repository, disposition, proposition, be supposed to, juxtaposition, predisposition, chopping, sing.