Random good picture Not show
1. The examination results will be announced in September.
2. Their engagement was announced in the paper.
3. Loud protests were heard when the decision was announced.
4. The dark clouds announced the coming his return.
5. Yesterday she announced that she is quitting her job.
6. The jury returned/announced/brought in their verdict.
7. The government announced it had pre-empted a coup attempt.
8. The news was announced as official.
9. The government has announced savage cuts in spending.
10. Their engagement was announced in the local paper.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. They haven't formally announced their engagement yet.
12. Janis and Kurt have announced their engagement.
13. The people wept openly when his death was announced.
14. The final election results will be announced on Friday.
15. They announced their engagement in 'The Times'.
16. We announced a decision formally recognizing the new government.
17. Beveridge announced his intention of standing for parliament.
18. They announced their engagement to the family.
19. They announced that a cold wave would come soon.
20. The governor announced a new plan to reduce crime.
21. The winners for the 84th Academy Awards were announced.
22. The manager announced his resignation and everybody mourned.
23. The governor announced an enquiry into the events.
24. The list will be announced publicly.
25. He announced for the U.S. governor.
26. They officially announced the news to the reporters.
27. Were you present when the news was announced?
28. He looked very solemn as he announced the news.
29. After a few preliminary remarks he announced the winners.
30. Tony announced it was time to see about lunch.
More similar words: announce, announcement, pronounce, bounce, cannot, cannot help, more often than not, concede, balanced, advanced, convinced, council, experienced, uncertain, uncertainty, round and round, iced, run out, in no way, enough, burn out, turn out, even now, precede, wanna, heinous, in no time, run out of, procedure, annual.