Random good picture Not show
1. Facts are stubborn (things).
2. Can your self-esteem and my stubborn reconciliation?
3. He's a stubborn old man.
4. Why are you so stubborn?
5. She has inherited her mother's stubborn streak.
6. I cannot cope with that boy; he is stubborn.
7. She can be as stubborn as a mule.
8. I have a stubborn will be siring.
9. Her chin took on a stubborn slant.
10. The stubborn student finally began to buckle under.
11. They have massive rows because they're both so stubborn.
12. The more Sarah nagged her, the more stubborn Cissie became.
13. I am stubborn no results, is a many years think constantly of.
14. He was too stubborn to admit that he was wrong.
15. He is a stubborn character used to getting his own way.
16. He bargained hard and was stubborn.
17. Use an abrasive pad for stubborn stains.
18. He is a stubborn child.
19. His opponents viewed him as stubborn, dogmatic,[sentencedict .com] and inflexible.
20. She's lazy, slow, and stubborn. Need I say more?
21. I've got a very stubborn streak .
22. Being stubborn can have its uses.
23. You always were a stubborn creature.
24. Paul can be as stubborn as a mule .
25. Serves her right for being so stubborn.
26. This treatment removes the most stubborn stains.
27. He's as stubborn as a mule .
28. I am not afraid to block Kazuma, not afraid to surrender. I'm afraid, but his heart is no longer stubborn.
29. When the days become old photo when the old photos become memories, we became back to back the pedestrians, along different directions, the stubborn one step away from Athens, no, no Rome, no way back.
30. She has invented a nifty little gadget for undoing stubborn nuts and bolts.