Random good picture Not show
1. The administration of the law can never go lax where every individual sees to it that it grows not lax in his own case, or in cases which fall under his eyes.
2. One of the problem areas is lax security for airport personnel.
3. He's too lax with his pupils.
4. MPs attacked lax management and errors of judgment.
5. Lax security allowed the thieves to enter.
6. The subcommittee contends that the authorities were lax in investigating most of the cases.
7. The company has been lax in carrying out its duties.
8. Discipline was too lax.
9. The report criticizes the lax security at many prisons.
10. Isn't he rather lax in calling for social change?
11. We don't want to squander that through lax cost control, irresponsible pay increases and things like that.
12. Parents, however, have protested against lax security at the school.
13. Unhindered by the country's lax competition rules, they built up complex webs of cross-shareholdings across an astonishing array of businesses.
14. Loan were sued by the federal government for lax oversight, which the government said caused taxpayers to lose $ 941 million.
15. Local authorities have been notoriously lax in projecting aims and policies and facing up to weaknesses.
16. A lax attitude to accident prevention can not be justified by the perennial excuses of financial hardships and pressure from high work-loads.
17. Lax local authority policies and the undermining of policies of restraint on appeal, severely undermine processes of urban regeneration.
18. Witch-hunters who became lax in their duties were themselves held to account.
19. Increasingly easy access to credit and lax credit checking procedures by lenders has contributed to the rising tide of debt.
20. There is a very lax coordination among the vying parts.
21. That lax defensive effort continued,[sentencedict.com] as did the parade of penalties.
22. I think the school has been too lax about bad behaviour in the past.
23. Huntley speaks of lax credit policies and antiquated debt collection.
24. He took a gun through baggage control to highlight the lax security.
25. There have been allegations from survivors that safety standards had been lax.
26. I cursed myself for not having the ship preset for start up. Too lax.
27. Your organization is under siege because you and your colleagues have been lax.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. External capital flowed in, attracted by the strong peseta and lax controls.
29. During the war years, with more pressing problems to deal with, officialdom was comparatively lax in matters cultural.
30. It is well established that in the delinquent-prone, home discipline is more liable to be too lax, strict or erratic.