Random good picture Not show
3. Your clear reasoning is quite correct.
4. The committee lacked a correct estimate of his ability.
5. His first idea proved correct.
6. Do you have the correct time?
7. We steered a correct defence policy.
8. 'Are you in charge here?' 'That's correct.'
9. Correct speech is an earmark of the educated man.
10. Please check that these details are correct.
11. Would you help me correct my pronunciation?
12. The report is presumably correct.
13. What proofs have you that the statement is correct?
14. It's not correct to describe them as 'students'.
15. The thing turned out to be correct.
16. The detective is completely correct in his surmises.
17. We must observe the correct protocol.
18. She wore a brace to correct her gappy teeth.
19. Further information is required to determine the correct answer in any given instance.
20. Regardless of how often I correct him, he always makes the same mistake.
21. If my calculations are correct, we're about 10 miles from Exeter.
22. He was correct in his assertion that the minister had been lying.
23. If my deductions are correct, I can tell you who the killer was.
24. You are partially correct.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Increased recruitment of women engineers will help correct the gender imbalance in the profession.
26. If your calculations are correct, then we will make a large profit.
27. The plaintiff claimed that the correct procedures had not been followed.
28. The people may safely be trusted to hear everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
29. He is not only the speed, but also lies in whether we can continue; forward lies not only in speed, but also lies in whether we can maintain the correct direction.
30. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information that you provide is correct.
More similar words: correctly, correlation, correspondent, corresponding to, corridor, corrosion, corruption, record, recording, direct, director, directly, irrespective of, in all directions, direct investment, sorry, worry, horror, arrest, barrel, or rather, current, currency, horrible, currently, irreverence, quarrel with, cor, core, corn.