Random good picture Not show
1. The cook mixed the pudding in a basin.
2. The basin was brim-full .
3. Place the eggs and sugar in a large basin.
4. The room has a wash basin.
5. The basin favours the development of farming and animal husbandry.
6. I bathed the child in a plastic basin.
7. I've cleaned the basin and scrubbed the bath.
8. The basin was full of sick.
9. It is moulded into a basin - like form.
10. Fill the basin with the cake mixture.
11. She tipped the flour into the basin.
12. Georgia was bent over the basin, throwing up.
13. Turn off the taps——the basin is brimming over.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The Amazon river basin contains the world's largest tropical rainforest.
15. Spoon the mixture into a pudding basin and chill for at least two hours.
16. Melt 100g of cooking chocolate in a basin over hot water.
17. The topography of the river's basin has changed significantly since the floods.
18. 400,000 square kilometres of the Amazon basin have already been deforested.
19. The village lay in a peaceful basin surrounded by hills.
20. We were given a basin of water to wash our hands in.
21. Water splashed in the basin of the fountain.
22. The basin formation was associated with contemporaneous acid volcanism.
23. Turn the pudding into the basin.
24. Now the upper basin would get its share.
25. Just the beds, wash basin, little cupboard.
26. Use three-quarters of the pastry to line the basin.
27. Something was moving under the lid of the basin.
28. The water was even with the rim of the basin.
29. When he had finished washing he began to wipe the basin clean.
30. A prothonotary warbler adds a splash of gold to a tableau of cherry blossoms along the Tidal Basin in Washington, D.C.
More similar words: basis, basic, basically, casino, pleasing, increasing, increasingly, displeasing, bask, base, abase, basket, abash, abashed, baseball, based on, unabashed, basement, database, lambaste, basketball, bombastic, abasement, as if, as is, baseball cap, ambassador, unabashedly, aside, oasis.