Random good picture Not show
1. The lack of a good education might disqualify you from some jobs.
2. Lack of education will disqualify you for most good jobs.
3. The stewards conferred and eventually decided to disqualify us.
4. The opposition has asked the courts to disqualify two elected members of parliament.
5. Reservations about Humanae Vitae were enough to disqualify even the most gifted candidate.
6. Magistrates said they could disqualify him from driving and asked Elsworth if he needed his licence for his job.
7. Felony convictions in most instances would automatically disqualify an immigrant from obtaining citizenship.
8. Officials attempted to disqualify him because his club colours were incorrectly displayed.
9. Some workers worry that the plan will disqualify them from promotions.
10. To disqualify one of the prosecutors with three weeks to trial would be an onerous burden.
11. What might disqualify you from having LASIK eye surgery?
12. Dudley, flesh-colored or brown nose shall disqualify.
13. Disqualify pharmaceutical is prohibit to is import.
14. Incomplete information may disqualify you as a candidate.
15. If the goods were found disqualify or shortweight on arrival, are we entitled to lodge claim?
16. The House of Lord has the right to disqualify him from sitting in the House.
17. Should any pipe burn, the jury will disqualify the participant.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Is the information used to rate and disqualify the supplier?
19. His height alone would disqualify him for the position of teacher.
20. YMCA of Hong Kong reserves the rights to disqualify any late team without refund.
21. Trusts have long been used to hold assets that would otherwise disqualify the heir from public assistance.
22. Being infected should not add to her credibility, while not being so should not disqualify her from comment, she says.
23. Women are being asked detailed questions about their child-care arrangements, and failure to produce satisfactory answers may disqualify them from benefit.
24. An informed public is perfectly capable of deciding whether contributions accepted by a lawmaker should disqualify him or her from office.
25. Two notable and deserving successes cited by her in no way disqualify the principle of special needs.
26. In 1987, the agency had directed blood banks to similarly disqualify donors who have received pituitary-derived growth hormone.
27. Primary color which is ninety percent ( 90 % ) or more shall disqualify.
28. Barrister, solicitor, judge, priest, doctor, member of parliament, people who are insane are among the category of people disqualify from being juror.
29. A Dudley , flesh - colored or brown nose shall disqualify.
30. Failures attributed to equipment, test setup or operator deficiencies shall not disqualify the product.
More similar words: disqualified, qualify, squalid, qualified, qualification, squall, quality, inequality, qualitative, vilify, nullify, mollify, square, squad, squander, square up, squashed, quantify, equal, unequal, be equal to, mutualism, sexuality, visualize, ritualistic, conceptualise, mosque, squid, life, lift.