Random good picture Not show
1. There was a waterproof canopy over the platform.
2. The trees formed a leafy canopy above their heads.
3. They lay down under a canopy of stars.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The trees formed such a dense canopy that all beneath was a deep carpet of pine-needles.
5. Weedy morning - glory vines overran the rainforest canopy.
6. Vines of morning glory overran the rainforest canopy.
7. The road was overhung with a pretty dense canopy.
8. He built us nine platforms up in the canopy.
9. One hundred feet up it snapped into full canopy.
10. Nate had one come through his canopy.
11. The speckled wood defends sunspots underneath the wood canopy.
12. Their wings were outspread above her like a canopy, and at the side they made a white-feathered screen for her.
13. It is hoped to provide a new canopy over the Rennie House entrance as well as paving and landscaping.
14. Powers popped his canopy, loosened his harness and was ejected by the centrifugal force.
15. When he opened the canopy the base commander approached with a civilian.
16. They look upward to the canopy three stories above that arches over the length of the four-block mall.
17. We looked up, into the night, through a canopy of stars.
18. Nightingales appreciate an open tree canopy with plenty of dense undergrowth and thicket below to provide nesting sites and shelter.
19. It was cool under the canopy and there was less light than Rostov had expected.
20. This model of the canopy consists of a number of infinitely extended horizontal canopy layers.
21. We could see the sky through gaps in the forest canopy.
22. In the tipping, he saw the headlights of a car pulling up under the canopy out front.
23. The gap specialists are fast fliers whereas those in the canopy are slower and more manoeuvrable.
24. Soil beneath a tree is often more acidic, especially if you allow leaves to decompose where they fall under the canopy.
25. A cover was installed over the second seat and a new canopy and windscreen were built.
26. Voice over Charles will be flying just forty feet above the rain forest canopy, at night.
27. A cuckoo flew over, calling loudly, invisible above the canopy of leaves.
28. All Scathach could see was the forest and what appeared to be the flickering of light filtering through the thinning canopy.
29. Taxying is easy using the steerable nose-wheel, with all four extremities and the nose fully visible through the bubble canopy.
30. Through the gap between the front seats I could see the stick's dusty canopy of weary black rubber.