Random good picture Not show
1. Most of the people on the island are fishery folk.
2. Fishermen rely on a sustainable salmon fishery.
3. Work began at once to restock the fishery and restore the lodge and collapsed cottages on the estate.
4. He was like the pellet-fed rainbows in the Fishery waters near Penny's parents.
5. A large fishery based on the Georges Bank off Massachusetts was the next to close.
6. The narrow land drain is his favourite fishery and where better to begin the new coarse fishing season?
7. Woodlands Pool which is a general coarse fishery; and two rainbow trout pools where fishing is restricted to fly-only.
8. Sweethope has become an excellent put-and-take fishery and there are two loughs: Great Lough and Little Lough.
9. Fishery owner Terry Knight now makes his living from running four fishing lakes at Burton Village.
10. Use of endrin in fishery management.
11. Steady progress was seen in animal husbandry and fishery.
12. Agricultural and fishery machineries are added in the scope.
13. Inuit have traditionally been hunters and fishery.
14. But the fishery was confronted with a financial crisis.
15. There are unique natural environment, rich in fishery resources.
16. Follow the sea fishery resources more abundant.
17. The golden age of whale fishery is over.
18. The ship is engaged in pelagic fishery.
19. The salmon runs, though much reduced by overfishing in the spawning rivers, continue to support the leading fishery.
20. The authority is hoping to collect as much information as possible on the Tees course fishery in the light of the river's barrage development.
21. Some, like the striped bass, were planted to start a commercial fishery.
22. Morton Castle Loch still provides trout for the table and is an excellent fishery, owned and managed by Buccleuch Estates.
23. In the Wash oystercatchers are innocent victims of the collapse of the estuary's cockle fishery.
24. All come to New Bedford to seek fortune and adventure in the fishery.
25. This stretch of water close to Phoenix has proved to be a highly successful put-and-take fishery from a recreation standpoint.
26. The transformation of the river may well decimate the considerable fishery resources already available.
27. In the 1800s most fishermen were after whales[sentencedict.com], until their coastal net fishery wiped out local populations.
28. These flats are home to huge numbers of ghost shrimps, a popular bait item which supports a small but expanding fishery.
29. In 1954 twenty-two pounds were taken, and the trout fishery was dead.
30. This paper proposed a novel intelligent data processing model which applied to fishery forecasting based on the Indian Ocean bigeye tuna fishery application background.