Random good picture Not show
3. The fire caused considerable damage to the church.
4. Badgers had undermined the foundations of the church.
5. They were united at the church.
6. They go to church on Sundays.
7. Reverend Jones has moved to a new church.
8. The church has been threatened with demolition for years.
9. The church choir sing every Sunday morning.
10. The interior of the church was dark.
11. The church clock struck midnight.
12. The bishop blessed the new church.
13. The church was austere and simple.
14. I enjoy going to church and worshipping God.
15. The church is close to the school.
16. The procession moved into the church.
17. The church bell tolled the hour.
18. A church is a sacred building.sentencedict.com
19. His parents destined him for the church.
20. She sings in the church choir.
21. We live at no. 102 Church Street.
22. I didn't see you in church on Sunday.
23. Church bells tolled and black flags fluttered.
24. The church was completely rebuilt in the last century.
25. The village clusters round the church.
26. The priest sanctified the church with a special ceremony.
27. The church bells are made of bronze.
28. The clock on the church tower said nine o'clock.
29. The church was lit up by floodlights.