Random good picture Not show
1. The football pitch was absolutely sodden.
2. His grey jersey and trousers were sodden with the rain.
3. Don't sodden the tablecloth.
4. Her thin coat quickly became sodden.
5. We arrived home completely sodden.
6. We stripped off our sodden clothes.
7. My shoes are sodden from walking in the rain.
8. The earth was sodden.
9. I trudged across the sodden grass.
10. A sodden heaviness weighted down her limbs.
11. His shoes were sodden and covered with mud.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The sodden earth can take no more.
13. Mike's potato was sodden with sour cream and butter.
14. In the cockpit everything was sodden crew, cookers, ropes, pots and pans.
15. They circumvent waterfalls by wriggling through the sodden vegetation on the banks.
16. Discarded sodden matches and joint stubs jostle around in the pan and urine seeps into the sole of my shoe.
17. She untied the knots and removed the saliva sodden strip of cushion covering from his mouth.
18. Mary tried to read the writing in her sodden address book[sentencedict.com], but it was impossible.
19. Blasted, totalled, broken-winded, shot-faced London, doing time under sodden skies.
20. This dark, sodden morning in December she is hoping for a good practice.
21. Drivers faced lengthy delays on the sodden A4 between Newbury and Hungerford.
22. The very notion, however, ran counter to the sodden, melancholy, and yet enduring spirit of the Reach.
23. The gravel was carpeted in bright green moss and leaves lay sodden and dark under the shrubs.
24. Under any circumstances the track would be challenging, but intermittent rains have left the turf and red clay sodden and slick.
25. A grey drizzle enveloped the city; where there were trees, sodden leaves choked the drains and made the pavements dangerous.
26. Water had dripped on to the paper so that it had become sodden and merged with the lettuce leaves.
27. A big grin appeared at the door, followed by the rest of Nigel, his trousers sodden to the waistband.
28. Indeed, they must have looked pretty mad, sitting on the sodden bench in the pouring rain.
29. Becoming embarrassingly aware of the awful smell emanating from her sodden clothing, she closed her eyes in defeat.
30. They had to pass round bin liners so that people could throw in their sodden tissues.