Random good picture Not show
(1) The south side of town is pretty run down.
(2) The latitude of the island is 20 degrees south.
(3) They detoured around the traffic jam by heading south.
(4) Let black and white as brothers, South Africa to the prosperity and development.
(5) when you are gone(sentencedict.com/south.html), who with me from south to north.
(6) The town lies ten miles to the south of here.
(7) The Yanomami people live in the South American jungle.
(8) A jet planed in from the south.
(9) The flagpole leans to the south.
(10) The south of England, where prices have fallen furthest, will remain the weakest market.
(11) That pronunciation is unacceptable in the south of Britain.
(12) The wind shifted to the south.
(13) The north and south of the island are linked by a narrow isthmus.
(14) James Roach was electrocuted in South Carolina in 1986 .
(15) From the lowlands of the south to the rugged peaks in the north, Derbyshire has something for everyone.
(16) The wind is tending to the south.
(17) In which direction are you going, north or south?
(18) The building is oriented south and north.
(19) Latest statistics suggest the North/South divide is becoming even more pronounced.
(20) There is a strong south wind.
(21) They request that you back off 100 meters to the south.
(22) The Nationalist Party have gained a lot of support in the south of the country.
(23) The Earth revolves about the axis which joins the North and South Poles.
(24) The earth's axis is the line between the North and South Poles.
(25) He is about to join the big league of Formula 1 in time for the start of the new season at the South African Grand Prix.
(26) He was last heard of living somewhere on the south coast.
(27) Germany is bounded on the west by France and on the south by Switzerland.
(28) The needle of the compass shows that we're facing south.
(29) I can't believe she passed up the chance to go to South America.
(30) They reported a sudden outbreak of the disease in the south of the country.