Random good picture Not show
1. Ah, but have you tasted fresh wasabi?
2. Wasabi had even refraina popular Budweiser commercial.
3. A friend asked me about the wasabi fish fillet.
4. Chicken wing, eel, or wasabi ice cream, anyone?
5. Wasabi is very strong, stronger than hot mustard, so be careful with the amounts.
6. I like to sashimi and sushi with wasabi. That makes the taste delicious.
7. The Wasabi paste is essential flavoring fish flake in japan.
8. Wasabi is really hot!
9. Fresh wasabi and soy sauce provide a nice contrast to the smoothness of the fish.
10. Sprinkle with Maggie sauce and add in wasabi if desired.
11. Ingredients: water, Glycerol, Wasabi extract, Carbomer, Yeast extract, Tremella fuciformis extract, Bis(hydroxymethyl) Imidazolidinyl urea, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Methyl paraben, Fragrance.
12. Also, remember that too much wasabi will mask the delicate flavors of the fish.
13. The kitchen, however, could be more generous with the wasabi mayonnaise.
14. Make a paste of the softened butter, fresh coriander and wasabi paste.
15. The morphology manifestation of cancer cells' fadeout made by wasabi extract.
16. The latest problematic foods were Heinz baby cereal and Silang House steamed potato wasabi crackers.
17. Haiku: The hottest thing to happen to Japanese fare since Wasabi.sentencedict.com/wasabi.html
18. When it detects smoke, the alarm emits a compound called allyl isothiocyanate, which is responsible for the pungent taste and smell of stinky foods like mustard, horseradish and wasabi.
19. To serve: Cut each salmon roll in half. Dip in wasabi soy sauce.
More similar words: disability, as as, saber, usable, as a whole, as a man, as a rule, peasant, sabotage, mess about, disabled, as a result, pleasant, opposable, sabbatical, unpleasant, as a result of, tabula rasa, dispensable, inexcusable, malfeasance, indispensable, as a matter of fact, cabin, abide, habit, rabid, a bit of, inhabit, abiding.