Random good picture Not show
(1) Singapore is/lies on the Equator.
(2) Rainforests occur around the equator.
(3) GPS operates best near the equator. Sentencedict.com
(4) The equator engirds the earth.
(5) Singapore is near the equator.
(6) It is very hot near the equator.
(7) The lake lies exactly on the equator.
(8) The island is twenty degrees south of the equator.
(9) Most weather satellites are stationed over the Equator or travel over the poles.
(10) The sun heats the sea more at the equator than at the poles.
(11) The equator is an imaginary line around the middle of the earth.
(12) The degree of overlap increases away from the equator.
(13) From A it is parallel transported along the equator to B and then returned along another line of longitude to the pole.
(14) Celestial equator is not the same circle as degrees ecliptic and not.
(15) Equator: The plane through the middle of the cell, at right angles to the main axis of the spindle.
(16) And here at the equator, we noted, it was 85 degrees, with cloudless sky and tropical breezes.
(17) One minute of latitude at the Equator was defined as a nautical mile.
(18) I pass through the summer which the winter and the equator are filled with joy rush toward you to like.
(19) The Northern Hemisphere is the part of the world north of the equator, and the Southern Hemisphere is south of the equator.
(20) All the planets orbit the Sun in roughly the same plane, round its equator.
(21) The island is just 80 miles north of the equator.
(22) Also, of course, the climate becomes steadily cooler from the equator to the poles.
(23) It is a calm, clear, beautiful day-the kind seen only at the equator.
(24) The sun, moon, and planets pass almost directly overhead at the Equator.
(25) With what-all they're doing to this planet down at the equator, there's some weird stuff happening up here.
(26) Inclining the orbit 9. 9 degrees enabled the craft to drift about ten degrees above and below the equator.
(27) An artificial satellite is in the Keplerian orbit of co-rotation above the Earth's equator.
(28) Montane Moving from the foot of a high mountain to its peak is very like travelling from the equator to the pole.
(29) In other words, the annual moment when the sun crosses the celestial equator and steers away from winter.
(30) The line on Venus is fixed to its surface at the equator.
More similar words: equate, equation, adequate, inadequate, loquat, equal, unequal, be equal to, sine qua non, equability, equanimity, orator, creator, educator, operator, senator, oratory, alligator, predator, dilatory, oratorio, narrator, incubator, aleatory, elevator, crematory, predatory, escalator, placatory, indicator.