Random good picture Not show
1. They'd conspired to overthrow the government.
2. They con spired to overthrow the Government.
3. Rebels were already making plans to overthrow the government.
4. Security forces have uncovered a plot to overthrow the government.
5. The overthrow of the regime was followed by a period of anarchy.
6. The group aims to overthrow the military government.
7. They were plotting to overthrow the government.
8. They colluded with terrorists to overthrow the government.
9. They designed a plot to overthrow the government.
10. The organization was dedicated to the overthrow of capitalism.
11. The rebels tried to overthrow the government.
12. Unknownforces were at work to overthrow the government.
13. They were plotting the overthrow of the government.
14. The army is plotting the overthrow of the government.
15. The revolution caused the overthrow of the autocracy.
16. The rebels hatched a plot to overthrow the government.
17. In 1986, a bloodless overthrow brought an army officer to power.
18. The overthrow of the military regime was followed by a period of anarchy.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The plot to overthrow the military government was foiled .
20. The rebel factions made common cause to overthrow the regime.
21. They were charged with plotting the overthrow of the state.
22. The king went into exile after the overthrow of his government.
23. After the overthrow of the government, the country was in chaos.
24. Its objective was to overthrow the Sandinista government.
25. It encodes the overthrow of the Goddess-centered world.
26. I was startled at the news that 129 persons were killed last Sunday in the attempt by rebel air force officers to overthrow the government in the capital.
27. Prosecutors in the trial allege the defendants plotted to overthrow the government.
28. The rebellious officers, having seized the radio station, broadcast the news of the overthrow of the monarchy.
29. He is serving a 15 - year sentence for his alleged involvement in a plot to overthrow the government.
30. These feelings are likely to make people attempt to overthrow the system.
More similar words: over there, all over the world, throw, throw off, throw up, throw away, poverty, overcrowded, nevertheless, over and over, throat, through, bathroom, go through, throughout, all through, get through, other than, put through, come through, fall through, cut through, run through, rather than, pass through, look through, pull through, carry through, break through, in order that.