Synonym: disposition, feeling, frame of mind, humor, nature, phase, temperament. Similar words: moody, moot, smooth, smooth out, a blue moon, good, food, flood. Meaning: [muːd] n. 1. a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling 2. the prevailing psychological state 3. verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker.
Random good picture Not show
1. Watch out! Lee's in a belligerent mood.
2. I am not in the mood to argue.
3. He's always in a bad mood .
4. Hauser was in an expansive mood .
5. The government largely misread the mood of the electorate.
6. Everybody was in a very relaxed and jolly mood.
7. I'm just folk.I have mood swings.
8. The city is in a festive / holiday mood.
9. She's in a good/bad mood.
10. She was in a relaxed, confident mood.
11. You're in a cheerful mood.
12. I was in a mood to celebrate.
13. Phil was in buoyant mood.
14. The market opened in a bullish mood.
15. In an instant her mood had changed.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. You're in a good mood this morning!
17. Nancy was in a fractious mood.
18. The whole town is in festive mood .
19. I'm in a good mood today.
20. The music suited her melancholy mood.
21. The boss is in a good mood.
22. You must rid yourself of this gloomy mood.
23. For short, do not remember every detail[Sentencedict.com], every mood.
24. He is in a much better mood than usual.
25. Her mood could swing rapidly from gloom to exhilaration.
26. She was in a subdued mood.
27. He is clearly in a good mood today.
28. What are you in the mood for?
29. He's in a bad mood today.
30. The pair were in sombre mood.
More similar words: moody, moot, smooth, smooth out, a blue moon, good, food, flood, bloody, wooden, good for, for good, be good at, good name, a good job, as good as, a good many, common good, a good deal, do a good job, likelihood, a good deal of, good evening, neighborhood, have a good time, good afternoon.