Random good picture Not show
1. He raised his hand in salutation.
2. Jackson nodded a salutation.
3. The letter started off not with a personal salutation but in black letters: Jai Shiva Shankar!
4. Since only the address and salutation differ for each letter, we will not insert variable names.
5. Press Enter twice-once to end the salutation, a second time to insert a blank line. 9.
6. The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand.
7. She threw a kiss as a salutation.
8. This Salutation is shown as a complete flow.
9. The boat tooted its whistle in salutation.
10. Such is the salutation of rhe dawn!
11. Yo-ho-ho - Salutation, expression of delight.
12. The salutation of the letter said, " Dear John. "
13. Hehis hands above his head in the same salutation he fell.
14. The salutation and complimentary close are omitted in the block format.
15. Technically, Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskar is not an asana, but a series of gentle flowing movements synchronized with the breath.
16. The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds.
17. This was a kind of salutation to the whole assembly.
18. The salutation and complimentary close are omitted in the simplified block format.
19. My best salutation are to them - Who know me impertect and love me.
20. Used as a form of address and salutation by soldiers to a victorious Roman general.
21. It was accompanied by a smile and a salutation from the cashier who paid it.
22. They are letterhead, reference and date, inside address, salutation, body, complimentary close,(sentencedict.com) and signature.
23. When he saw the principal, he raised his hand in salutation.
24. The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
25. The old man moved away, raising his hand in salutation.
26. The tricky thing is to judge at what point to raise a hand in salutation.
27. The next question is whether to use a colon, comma, or dash after the salutation.
28. " George, I let Mary go yesterday, " was not an unfrequent salutation at the dinner table.
29. Try to avoid the too frequent use of such Latin words as juxtaposition, animadvert, salutation, recapitulate.
30. Considered a polite greeting with which a friendly business letter begins, the personal salutation must be appropriate for the first line of the inside address.
More similar words: mutation, transmutation, salute, saline solution, evaluation, proportional representation, salvation, station, desalination, annotation, denotation, vegetation, incantation, agitation, stationery, dictation, gestation, hesitation, sanitation, exultation, adaptation, invitation, habitation, connotation, stationary, levitation, plantation, limitation, expectation, deportation.