Random good picture Not show
1. The measurement dimension connects management and motivation with analytics.
2. Big-data-based analytics today include rule-based systems, statistical analysis and machine-learning techniques such as neural networks.
3. You can set up filters from the Analytics Settings page.
4. First(sentencedict.com/analytics.html), enable e - commerce reporting within your Analytics website profile.
5. According to freely available web analytics tools, volume of indexed pages and back-links started to take a tumble from the middle of 2009 until the site closed earlier this year.
6. They are the power houses which drive analytics and insights.
7. Web analytics - that term of art - is changing newspapers, too.
8. Google Analytics automatically tracks referrals from over 30 search engines.
9. Open Web Analytics -- provides a generic set of PHP and HTTP APIs that application developers can use to integrate web analytics into any application.
10. As you set up your Google Analytics account, you will be provided with a tracking code.
11. Predictive analytics and business rules commonly use the PMML and RIF standards, respectively.
12. You may have web analytics installed or NOT-AND for how long?
13. Many designers balk at using web analytics because they are intimidated by the numbers and the potential complexity of the analysis.
14. Web analytics is the process of gathering and analyzing your web content's data in order to glean meaningful information about how your site is being utilized by your users.
15. Under terms of the contract, ISS will provide analytics software to review large amounts of intelligence information to help determine the level of risk for various missions.
16. We propose a reliability calculation model, which is based on analytics.
17. And you can always measure if traffic has increased month by month by adjusting your date ranges in Google Analytics .
18. Yields in banks'loan books are already shrinking, notes Institutional Risk Analytics.
19. The necessity that the article imagines to this, feasibility and established means to undertake analytics card.
20. Administration ( Enterprise - only ). Security, course management , publishing tools , dashboard analytics, support.
21. The service is powered by a "first-of-its-kind learning and predictive analytics tool" called the Traffic Prediction Tool (TPT) developed by IBM Research.
22. This gives secondary effects like very fast graph algos, recommender systems and OLAP-style analytics that are currently not possible with normal RDBMS setups.
23. Each company in different ways contributes to closing the analytics - to - analysis gap.
24. To use Event Tracking , you'll need to use the ga . js based Google Analytics Tracking Code.
25. Table Analysis Tools for Excel: This add-in provides easy-to-use tools that leverage SQL Server 2008 data mining features to perform powerful analytics on your spreadsheet data.
26. You will still be able to access historical connection speed data prior to February 25th, 2011 through the current version of Google Analytics and the Google Analytics API.
27. This paper, by using the theory of the movement analytics, makes the theorem of angular momentum extend form the inertial reference frame to the non inertial reference frame.
28. Despite selling about $25 billion worth of land over the last five years, according to Real Capital Analytics, a research firm based in New York, Wuhan is struggling to pay for its projects.
29. U.S. commercial property sales in October were down about 75 percent from a year earlier, according to research firm Real Capital Analytics.
30. "Household income, even adjusted for inflation, has increased, which would suggest that well-being has improved, " says Scott Hoyt, senior director of consumer economics at Moody's Analytics.
More similar words: analytic, analytical, analyte, analyze, analyst, analyse, analysis, analyses, analyzing, psychoanalyst, psychoanalysis, proselytize, canal, banal, polytheistic, analogy, suez canal, analogous, genetics, didactics, athletics, politics, fanatic, semantics, aesthetics, acoustics, logistics, gymnastics, statistics, fanatical.