Random good picture Not show
1. Fats - Saturated and Unsaturated All major dietary guidelines advocate a need to reduce our average national fat consumption.
2. They live in unsaturated habitats where harsh, unpredictable conditions keep populations from reaching full capacity.
3. The esterification mechanism of unsaturated carboxylic acid was analyzed.
4. The unsaturated link occurs in a cyclic system.
5. Some methods of modifying unsaturated polyester (UP) resin by dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) were presented in this paper.
6. The resin, an unsaturated polyester (UP),(sentencedict.com) was chosen as a bonding agent partly because of its low cost.
7. Very close ratio of unsaturated fatty acids were obtained in viscera, abdomen of sturgeon and muscle of Chalcalburnus chalcoides aralen, which were higher than in muscle of fresh water fish.
8. A basic, long-chain, unsaturated amino alcohol, C18H 37NO 2, found combined with lipids in the brain and in nerve tissue.
9. The unsaturated equations may be written with moisture content and potential as the dependent variables.
10. The isotherms of adsorption with saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbon molecules on monovalent cation exchanged ZSM-5 zeolites were measured.
11. The unsaturated fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs) were separated from the fatty acid methyl esters mixture using urea adduct method.
12. Linolenic acid An unsaturated 18-carbon fatty acid occurring commonly in plants as the glyceryl ester, for example in linseed oil and poppy-seed oil.
13. The seeds may also be a lucrative source of high quality seed oil(sentencedict.com), rich in unsaturated fatty acids.
14. In addition the repeat profiles provide valuable information on the mechanisms and rates of water movement in the unsaturated zone.
15. There has been so much talk of saturated and unsaturated fats that most people have heard of them.
16. Saturated hydrocarbons can burn to aldehydes, alcohols to organic acids, and aromatics to unsaturated compounds which are pungent and irritating.
17. Saturated fatty acids were more abundant in the vesicular phase and unsaturated ones were more abundant in the micellar phase.
18. The nitrate problem has taught us that to protect our drinking water, we must monitor the unsaturated zone.
19. In this study, the culture condition of Halobacterium halobium, the preparation process of Bacteriorhodopsin and the extraction of unsaturated fatty acids were investigated.
20. The special interest devoted to acrolein arises from the fact thatthe shortest unsaturated aliphatic aldehyde.
21. Laboratory experiments were conducted to examine the feasibility of using non uniform electrokinetics (NUEK) to control the movement of nitrate in unsaturated soil water system.
22. The duck blood alkenoic acid ( DBAA ) is an unsaturated fatty acid extracting from the duck serum.
23. Oil is easy of deterioration and rancidity because of its unsaturated fatty acids.
24. A solvent resistant adhesive obtained by the crosslinking of a hydroxyl or urea or hydrocarbon terminated unsaturated polyurethane or polyurethane-urea polymer with a peroxide or a silicone hydride.
25. The preparation principle, production technology, performance test and coating test of the unsaturated polyester putty for railway passenger cars are described.
26. Under the influence of surface infiltration, matrix suction of unsaturated zone and temporary additional water load are important factors for the stability of slope.
27. The process of this method is relatively complicated, its advantage is vicinal diol's total selectivity reached 85%, when the conversion rate of unsaturated fatty acid methyl ester was 98%.
28. Monocomponent acrylic cathodic electrophoretic coating was prepared by copolymerization of blocked unsaturated isocyanate and acrylate monomers.
29. The maternally deprived rats induced oxidative stress on main brain cellular components susceptible to damage by free radicals are lipid peroxidation of unsaturated fatty acid in membrane.
30. The greater the dilution ratio, the higher the salt content of waste water. The content of unsaturated fatty acids increase with the increase of salt content.
More similar words: saturated, maturation, unsatisfied, saturn, datura, saturnine, natural, compensate, naturally, unnatural, natural law, compensate for, supernatural, naturalist, natural gas, naturalization, natural monopoly, natural resources, natural selection, temperature, literature, acculturation, obdurate, accurate, unsophisticated, accurately, commensurate, congratulate, temperature inversion, decorated.