Random good picture Not show
3. How long did Queen Victoria reign?
4. His reign has never been considered particularly noteworthy.
5. Let freedom reign. The sun never set on so glorious a human achievement.
6. He made many enemies during his brief reign.
7. His 12-year reign of terror left thousands dead.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The Queen has maintained political neutrality throughout her reign.
9. The reign of Queen Elizabeth lapped over into the seventeenth century.
10. She would appear on the porch and reign over the street in magisterial beauty.
11. Archaeologists have dated the fort to the reign of Emperor Antoninus Pius.
12. The commanders accused him of carrying out a reign of terror.
13. The dictator's ten-year reign of terror left over 100,000 dead.
14. Night resumes her reign.
15. He can trace his ancestors back to the reign of James the First.
16. That was the beauty of our reign.
17. When Andrewes died early in the next reign, King Charles commanded that his sermons be published.
18. The dissolution of the monasteries in Henry VIII's reign has never been forgotten.
19. Indeed, a euphoria seems to reign among those directly involved in the organisation of Expo.
20. Seventeen years ago, after fleeing from Idi Amin's reign of terror, Virani opened a supermarket in south London.
21. A higher synthesis, one ushering in a new reign of peace and harmony, under a benign and ever just science.
22. He led a reign of terror until his conversion to Catholicism in 989.
23. Happy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and obedience of the children the submission to love.
24. The gallant soldiers lost their lives so that peace might reign again.
25. Happy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and of the children the submission to love.
26. Neither side would have an incentive to start a war. Ergo, peace would reign.
27. He was a strong and greedy monarch who pursued a course of military aggrandizement from the beginning of his reign.
28. He was, simultaneously, a loving father and sensitive poet and a ruthless dictator who presided over a reign of terror.
29. Knight, mounting his horse, wearing chain mail of the type developed from eastern sources during Barbarossa's reign.
30. For instance, the use of purveyance began to attract criticism in the last fifteen years of the reign.
More similar words: foreigner, sovereignty, wherein, weigh, reinforce, figure in, eighth, height, eighty, reinstate, neighbor, interfere in, neighboring, neighborhood, ignore, sign on, resign, malign, design, assign, sign in, signal, consign, designs, design for, campaign, designer, signature, assignment, significant.