Random good picture Not show
1. He had never held the elective office .
2. She is taking French as an elective next year.
3. Buchanan has never held elective office.
4. In our unit one of the goals of elective ventilation is the respecting of these wishes.
5. The only contest for an elective office is for city treasurer.
6. Or is this just another blow-off elective, designed to pad the students' schedules?
7. To McDonough, a stubby 280-pounder, the charm of elective office was not mucking about with papers and figures.
8. This elective can be used to ensure that those data with a value below that specified by elective 4 are mapped.
9. Diagnostic tests and elective surgeries may be postponed or ordered less frequently.
10. Elective 5: as elective 4 except that the maximum required value is specified.
11. The elective resolution procedure does not apply to the pre-emptive rights since a special resolution procedure is available to change the articles.
12. Subjects - 96 men undergoing elective inguinal hernia repair under general anaesthesia.
13. Elective surgery was carried out six weeks later and he did not therefore proceed through food reintroductions.
14. The council also reviews candidates for elective office.
15. Create a first-year elective course on social justice,(sentencedict.com/elective.html) including public interest law and race.
16. More patients in the elective group need angioplasty at a later stage.
17. Most of them hold an elective office.
18. No spending limit Unlike races for local elective office, no campaign spending limit law applies to ballot measures.
19. The hospital delayed elective surgeries, but the day otherwise went smoothly, a spokeswoman said.
20. We view so called elective ventilation of patients who might become potential organ donors with some trepidation.
21. They discussed whether patients should have to pay for all elective surgery.
22. He's a medical student[sentencedict.com], doing an obstetrics and gynaecology elective at the District.
23. It is sad that Park and colleagues have not understood the logical and moral basis of elective ventilation.
24. Too many seniors are floating through their final year in high school in a combination of elective classes and study hall.
25. Endoscopic sphincterotomy is now the primary treatment for bile duct stones in most clinical contexts, whether emergency or elective.
26. Forbes, 48, a multimillionaire funding his presidential bid with his own money, has never held elective office.
27. Candidates found guilty of malpractice were liable to be disenfranchised and banned from holding elective office for 10 years.
28. This finding supports the view that chemotherapy should be the elective treatment in this group.
29. I have, how shall I put it, organised an elective affinity for you already.
30. Cohen did not detail his future plans, and he did not rule out seeking elective office again.
More similar words: collective, collectively, collective security, collective bargaining, election, selection, collectivity, adjective, subjective, objective, detective, invective, effective, primary election, general election, protective, perspective, respective, natural selection, prospective, effectively, respectively, irrespective, introspective, effectiveness, retrospective, irrespective of, overprotective, elect, select.