Random good picture Not show
1. Birds are always lovable.
2. His vulnerability makes him even more lovable.
3. Teddy bears are lovable toys.
4. He's such a lovable rascal!
5. He is a mischievous but lovable boy.
6. I may be plug-ugly, but I'm lovable.
7. Children's books often depict farmyard animals as gentle, lovable creatures.
8. Hugh's lovable plans for the way of the world.
9. There was something lovable about that shape.
10. If you would be loved, be lovable. Ovid
11. His dad, Charles, was lovable and devoted, but afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia.
12. How lovable we are - or so the myth goes - is tightly interwoven with how beautiful we are.
13. A Negro was acceptable, even lovable, if he came out only when invited and at other times stayed back.
14. Lysander, her hero, is a lovable thicko who isn't even terribly proficient in bed.
15. Lovable Manuel is quite the tyrant, a mini Papi and Mami rolled into one.
16. Lovable but passive William has carried on by keeping a mistress on the side, whose existence is acknowledged by all.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. He gave his laugh, his rich, his million-dollar laugh, reluctant, like all the most lovable laughter.
18. He is at his most Howard-like, his funniest and most lovable.
19. Crawford is best known to television audiences as a lovable idiot.
20. Philip Yorke, who had inherited the house unexpectedly from his reclusive brother, was a most lovable man.
21. As it was, her flamboyance struck people as unbecoming and her apparent phlegm as not very lovable.
22. As you grow older, some of those uncertainties - such as whether or not you are lovable - are settled one way or another.
23. All he'd been through and still he could speak like the lovable gangster.
24. What is it about some women that makes them find killers so lovable?
25. What the future entails is some very contemporary music slipped into concerts featuring lovable old favorites.
26. During our interview, he is constantly trying to show her how lovable he is.
27. Franz, the egregiously angry Detective Andy Sipowicz, was his usual unforgivable / lovable self times 10.
28. When I look at narcissism through the vulnerability lens, I see the shame-based fear of being ordinary. I see the fear of never feeling extraordinary enough to be noticed, to be lovable, to belong, or to cultivate a sense of purpose. Brene Brown
29. It is drawbacks like these that have kept blimps from catching on as anything but lovable advertising novelties.
30. Schoolmates think that I have chubby figure is very lovable.