Random good picture Not show
1. Exposure to radiation can lead to malformation of the embryo.
2. This treatment could result in malformation of the arms.
3. She was born critically ill with a severe malformation of the heart.
4. In earlier times, disfigurement and malformation were associated with evil.
5. The pathological features of Dieulafoy's vascular malformation are controversial.
6. Clearly it was no rare malformation.
7. Almost all mothers of children with a malformation are hesitant about becoming attached to their babies.
8. In exceedingly rare instances, a neoplasm or arteriovenous malformation may be the cause.
9. Capillary telangiectasia or transitional capillary-venous malformation was diagnosed.
10. Are all of the cerebral arteriovenous malformation congenital?
11. METHODS:134 cases of large venous malformation were treated by poly-drug injection, combined with circular transfixation around lesion, laser, and surgery.
12. Mouse spermatogonium chromosomal aberration test and sperm malformation test were used to assess reproductive toxicity.
13. Results There are 96 neural malformation with more common hydrocephalus, anencephaly, exencephaly and spina bifida in all malformations of 359 cases, hvaccounting for 26.7%.
14. Another factor that needs to be considered when policy is formulated is that lethal malformation will not always be diagnosed before delivery.
15. On a Saturday afternoon, Corporal Tambini tried to cure him of this structural malformation.
16. We have strong reservations about the use of tranquilizing drugs for the parents of a baby with a congenital malformation.
17. Special preconceptual care designed to reduce the incidence of congenital malformation is also examined from this point of view.
18. It was the only health board with a well organised congenital malformation register.
19. Objective : To study the clinical characteristics of alimentary tract malformation in neonates.
20. Objective : To discuss the development and histological character of 3 malformation fetus suprarenal gland.
21. The incidence of microorganisms was higher in unpigmented accessions than pigmented accessions. Capacity of seed germination was influenced by malformation and shrivelling.
22. Objective To discuss the way and therapeutic effect of transoropharynxapproach microsurgical treatment of craniocervical ventral malformation.
23. Objective To evaluate the diagnostic value of pulmonary arteriovenous malformation by three-dimensional reconstruction of spiral computed tomograph (CT).
24. Objective : To explore the possibility of orthotherapy of nose malformation with implantation of decalcifying autogenous tooth.
25. The CT findings of 3 cases of congenital brain malformation ae reported, which included 2 cases of hydranencephaly and 1 case of porencephaly.sentence dictionary
26. Cleft lip and palate is one of the most common congenital malformation.
27. Objective To study the approach of diagnosis and surgical wardship of reproductive malformation.
28. Experimental study on pathogenesis of syringomyelia associated with Arnold Chiari malformation.
29. Objective To introduce a prosthetic orthodontic method of adult malformation of alveosubnasl prognathism.
30. Objective To discuss the method and effect of biofeedback for fecal incontinence afteroperation for anorectal malformation.
More similar words: formation, information, reformation, misinformation, transformation, protestant reformation, confirmation, affirmative action, amalgamation, malfunction, acclimatization, formal, normally, formally, informal, format, normality, animation, summation, cremation, doormat, defamation, maturation, automation, abnormality, acclamation, exclamation, reclamation, inflammation, proclamation.