Random good picture Not show
(1) Offence is the best defence.
(3) The possession of stolen property is a criminal offence.
(4) Driving without a licence is an offence.
(5) New legislation makes it an offence to carry guns.
(6) Cathy was fined for her first offence.
(7) The offence carries a jail/prison/life/5-year sentence.
(8) Police punished him for an offence of theft.
(9) She takes offence at the slightest thing .
(10) Robbery is an indictable offence.
(11) Do you know it is a very serious offence to impersonate a police officer?
(12) It is an offence to sell intoxicating liquor to anyone under the age of 18.
(13) It was silly of Grace to take offence at our innocent remarks.
(14) It's an offence to hop the children up with drugs.
(15) The offence carries a maximum prison sentence of ten years.
(16) Prosecution for a first minor offence rarely leads to imprisonment.
(17) He committed another offence while he was out on bail .
(18) Because it was his first offence(sentencedict.com), the punishment wasn't too severe.
(19) The Act states that anyone committing the offence is liable to imprisonment.
(20) The offence is punishable by up to three months' imprisonment.
(21) Although it was only his first offence, the court handed down an eight-year sentence.
(22) She takes offence too easily.
(23) A fine for this offence is automatic.
(24) Two students were penalized very differently for the same offence.
(25) He is due to appear before magistrates in connection with a public order offence.
(26) Thirteen people have been charged with treason — an offence which can carry the death penalty.
(27) By a logical progression of thought, she worked out why the remark had caused offence.
(28) Testing patients without their consent would constitute a professional and legal offence.
(29) Sometimes taboo words are written with asterisks to avoid causing offence.
(30) He was not aware that he had committed an offence.
More similar words: fence, sit on the fence, difference, indifference, make a difference, offend, offense, stiffen, offended, offender, offensive, intelligence agency, preponderance of evidence, hence, commence, cadence, licence, essence, sequence, absence, science, adherence, eminence, credence, pretence, sentence, sapience, evidence, incidence, coherence.