Synonym: Zea mays everta. Similar words: corn, scorn, corner, around the corner, keep company with, pop., pop, popsicle. Meaning: n. 1. corn having small ears and kernels that burst when exposed to dry heat 2. small kernels of corn exploded by heat.
Random good picture Not show
1) I like to eat popcorn when I am watching TV play at home.
2) Drinks, ices and popcorn are all on sale in the foyer.
3) Lester had made a large bowl of popcorn.
4) Place popcorn in a big bowl.
5) He read stacks of books, eating them like popcorn.
6) The Bureau spewed out project recommendations like popcorn.
7) Tim was always snacking on potato chips and popcorn.
8) Popcorn, we give them popcorn, movie, and a soda.
9) Aaron spilled all the popcorn on the floor.
10) Here, Tina, have some popcorn.
11) I'll pop some popcorn before the movie starts.
12) He walked through the park eating the popcorn.
13) If the usher caught you throwing popcorn, you were booted out of the theater.
14) She puts down her tub of popcorn and sits forward.
15) There's a blind man who sells popcorn on the corner.
16) He pokes it through the bottom of the popcorn box they share.
17) Help me string the popcorn to hang on the Christmas tree.
18) I skip my usual bag of popcorn and I go and find my favorite scat.
19) Arnold hangs strings of popcorn and berries on them for the winter birds to eat.
20) He still stood behind his cash register stuffing his mouth with popcorn.
21) Bugs Bunny and other Warner cartoon characters wait to greet you, alongside the ranks of popcorn dispensers.
22) On a microwave tower, your dental fillings may heat up like kernels of popcorn.
23) The food spread will include buffalo wings, potato skins and popcorn.
24) On the street where Lucy lived, cherry trees were bursting with pink and white like fairground popcorn.
25) Pretty much every day I have a big bag of popcorn and an apple for lunch.
26) My date gets out of the car to go buy popcorn while I fix up the speaker.
27) All around me, there were young men, in earrings, eating popcorn and yawning.
28) The money from the kettle would buy him fish and chips,[http://sentencedict.com/popcorn.html] popcorn and a seat at the pictures.
29) People eat candy bars and put butter on their popcorn.
30) I had crawled into mine and was turning round peering into the dark where many people sat eating popcorn and candy.