Synonym: freshen up, renovate. Similar words: turbine, bishop, disturbing, rubbish, refuse, refuge, refund, refute. Meaning: [‚rɪː'fɜrbɪʃ /-'fɜː-] v. make brighter and prettier.
Random good picture Not show
1. A developer wants to refurbish the Green Street Hotel.
2. Work then began inside the main school to refurbish classrooms, staff rooms and toilets.
3. Our empty shipyards can not refurbish our cruise liners to the same time-scale as overworked but competitive foreign yards.
4. They would steal cars, repaint, refurbish, and crack new cylinders for them.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. Housing Society volunteers refurbish the homes for the elderly.
6. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use qualified third party partners.
7. Help Rebecca refurbish a rundown castle and turn it into a pizza palace!
8. UCF is a group of volunteers who refurbish computer hardware together donation to local needy families.
9. The same applies to renovations and plans to refurbish, make repairs, or redecorate.
10. The council hope to enter into a long lease with Hearth Housing Association who would refurbish the lodges for tenant occupation.
11. In a number of areas local authorities have sold blocks of flats to private developers who then refurbish them prior to sale.
12. Part of the money will also be used to refurbish the Signy research station.
13. In time, one hopes and trusts that Gilmore will wave his magic wand and refurbish the theater to its former glory.
14. To go one step further, the Singapore Government extend the lifespan of the public buses, SBS decided to refurbish and fitted air-con. unit on the aging conventional single-decker.