Synonym: cautious, prudent, watchful. Antonym: careless, reckless. Similar words: carefully, refuse, refute, refund, refuge, refugee, care for, forceful. Meaning: ['keəfʊl] adj. 1. exercising caution or showing care or attention 2. cautiously attentive 3. with care and dignity 4. full of cares or anxiety 5. mindful of the future in spending money.
Random good picture Not show
(3) Be careful you don't stain the carpet.
(4) The term 'partner' requires careful definition.
(5) Please be more careful next time.
(6) He phrased his criticisms in careful terms.
(7) The trip calls for careful advance planning.
(8) Be careful not to overstay your visa.
(9) Careful preparation for the exam is essential.
(10) Be careful not to overload the washing machine.
(11) You can't be too careful.
(12) Could you be more careful in future?
(13) Be careful with those plates.
(14) The sidewalk is very uneven—be careful where you walk.
(15) Be careful with that sharp axe.
(16) We'd better be more careful in the future.
(17) Careful or you'll knacker the gears!
(18) Careful examination of the ruins revealed new evidence.
(19) Please give the matter your careful consideration.
(20) A little careful planning is important in gardening.
(21) Be careful not to capsize the boat. Sentencedict.com
(22) Health problems can be significantly reduced by careful diet.
(23) He was careful to keep out of sight.
(24) You should be more careful.
(25) She lived a careful and frugal life.
(26) Be careful where you walk.
(27) Be careful not to drop that plate.
(28) Be careful crossing that main road.
(29) Be careful of what you say.
(30) Car for sale: one careful owner[sentencedict.com], low mileage.
More similar words: carefully, refuse, refute, refund, refuge, refugee, care for, forceful, hopeful, doleful, be full of, graceful, ruefully, grateful, to the full, irrefutable, hopefully, be useful to, purposeful, resourceful, make full use of, purposefully, gracefulness, refer, reform, prefer, refill, therefore, defuse, reflect.