Random good picture Not show
1. Furry animals grow long coats in winter.
2. The moss was soft and furry to the touch.
3. Rosie has a massive collection of furry toys.
4. Your belly is very furry and quite sweet.
5. And like small, furry animals they hibernate during winter.
6. A spy-fly could be nestling in these furry walls.
7. A sound more like a furry animal in pain than a big white woman enjoying herself.
8. There was fireweed with furry yellow-and-black bumblebees foraging from it, and there were bears and caribou.
9. But I've got the mobile phone, the furry coat and the big cigar.
10. A furry white ermine moth clung to one of the spikes.
11. Most people opt for the furry friendliness of the cat family.
12. Your furry friend thought he'd make a buck or two telling the papers where I was.
13. In each different place, he caught different furry creatures that I would never have known existed.
14. Pozzo was a small black furry creature that, years ago, had belonged to Henry.
15. You might see a group of these furry creatures in fields beside railway tracks.
16. Surreptitiously, her hand hidden within the furry confines of her muff, Anne made the sign of the cross.
17. There seemed to be a dead, furry animal frozen to it.
18. We hope no green, furry things lurk at the back of your refrigerator.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. For Mrs Furry was our ideal of what a grammar school teacher should be.
20. Read in studio A pet lover with a passion for hamsters has let the furry creatures take over her terraced house.
21. The fat man withdrew, drawing a baffle-curtain across the mouth of the Astropath's furry womb-cave.
22. With his eyes flashing, he looked like a black furry guided missile.
23. When our cat was pregnant she looked like a round, furry ball.
24. Instead, George concentrated his efforts on the few remaining furry areas on an otherwise bare bear.
25. I flattened my thin skirt between my bottom and the furry seat.
26. Others are known to join the mooching hermit and his furry adjunct.
27. He jumped as his hand came into contact with something warm and furry.
28. As the wall of the small intestine comes into view, you notice that it looks furry.
29. Gone are the wild, kaleidoscopic murals, desiccated couches and furry dancing masses that rendered the old space a rhythmic poltergeist.
30. He then examined the nearby red and cream wallpaper as if it were a vast furry zit.