Synonym: cautiously, with kid gloves. Similar words: ruefully, hopefully, be full of, to the full, make full use of, disdainfully, successfully, refuse. Meaning: [ˈkeəfəlɪ] adv. 1. taking care or paying attention 2. with caution or prudence or tact.
Random good picture Not show
1. They have canvassed the votes cast carefully.
2. She carefully preserved all his letters.
3. She held the coin carefully between finger and thumb.
4. He has carefully investigated the allegations.
5. Please handle this precision instrument carefully.
6. He carefully jerked a big fish out of water.
7. We carefully pushed our way through the low brambles.
8. She read the letter more carefully the second time.
9. She carefully steered the car around the potholes.
10. She aimed the gun carefully.
11. Don't just rinse the bottles.Wash them out carefully.
12. We compared the two reports carefully.
13. Check the tiles carefully before you buy them.
14. Spoon the mixture carefully into the mould.
15. Do it slowly and carefully.
16. He folded the sheets up carefully.
17. Madeleine placed it carefully in the rocky niche.
18. Think it over carefully before u decide.
19. Harry carefully picked the bloom.
20. We made our way carefully along the ridge.
21. My carefully laid plans had already gone awry.
22. He studied the keyboard carefully(Sentence dictionary), one finger poised.
23. The wood was collected up and carefully stacked away.
24. I listened carefully to her story.
25. She carefully scraped away the top layer of paint.
26. This tea is very hot, so sip it carefully.
27. Carefully pull out the centre pages.
28. Now, listen very carefully to what she says.
29. He observes carefully but says little.
30. We crept carefully along the narrow ledge.
More similar words: ruefully, hopefully, be full of, to the full, make full use of, disdainfully, successfully, refuse, refund, refute, refuge, refugee, full, care for, in full, doleful, hopeful, forceful, graceful, grateful, sully, full time, full-time, be useful to, resourceful, in full swing, at full speed, gracefulness, reform, refer.