Random good picture Not show
1. The rebel army is attempting to subvert the government.
2. The rebellious troops attempted to subvert the present government.
3. I subvert the whole world just to straighten your reflection.
4. I subvert the entire world, only to straighten out your reflection.
5. Yet he failed to subvert even his vulnerable neighbour.
6. In joint athletics, girls subvert the masculinity of the weaker or slow-developing boys without gaining significant athletic reward themselves.
7. Too much control and predictability might eventually subvert the organizational goals.
8. Neville's genius was to subvert and turn round press attacks on Oz, but they could still cost dearly.
9. Coercion and domination subvert the integrity of love by creating power relationships that are its antithesis.
10. To subvert them would be to incite peasant revolts even more threatening than those which punctuated the eighteenth century.
11. Do school counselors subvert young children?
12. US visa policy that they themselves tried to subvert.
13. A plot or scheme intended to subvert another plot.
14. They then tend to subvert their indicators by trading when the signal is not entirely clear.
15. Marx and Post - modernist both subvert traditional concept of subject.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. US lawmakers have done little to subvert the romance between their citizens and their automobiles.
17. Fatty, sugary foods subvert evolved instincts, as do addictive drugs such as nicotine and cocaine.
18. If it is clear that indicted war criminals like Karadzic subvert the Dayton peace process, why have they not been arrested?
19. Where this kind of space exists, informal relationships need not always subvert formal goals.
20. If nothing better than linear progress prevails, its glacial not gliding pace will subvert hopes for equality for many generations.
21. Once the team has cracked this bidding code, they should be able to subvert it.
22. It may prescribe the manner of their exercise, but it can not subvert the rights themselves....
23. As in Out, the invasions operated by metaphor both subvert authority and threaten personal security.
24. A more contemporary comparison might be deconstruction, which tries to subvert the text by turning its own unacknowledged premises against it.
25. Then again, anyone can throw in high allusions, and Munnery doesn't abandon the conventions he wants to subvert.
26. Smith was sentenced to 14 years for plotting to subvert the government.
27. Cell transformation Cancer cells become tumorigenic as a result of multiple independent steps which subvert the normal growth control mechanisms described earlier.
28. In the absence of checks on imported data, the potential exists for this data to subvert programs running on the systems.
29. Shy but cordial friendships were struck up, which Mrs Thomlinson was powerless to prevent or subvert.
30. In language, the novel coloratura written by Li Er imitates the narrating way used in historical discourse, but the real intention is to subvert the historical discourse.
More similar words: advert, revert, covert, poverty, convert, over there, vertical, overthrow, nevertheless, inadvertent, advertising, all over the world, inadvertently, advertisement, over and over, expert, assert, desert, insert, refer to, other than, concert, certain, dessert, property, expertise, in order to, exertion, rather than, certainly.