Similar words: biscuit, discuss, discussion, exhibit, inhibit, prohibit, amphibian, inhibited. Meaning: [hɪ'bɪskəs ,haɪ-] n. any plant of the genus Hibiscus.
Random good picture Not show
1. In its natural habitat, the hibiscus will grow up to 25ft.
2. For me hibiscus has three faces.
3. The hibiscus could be a little tougher.
4. Placed rosaries of wild hibiscus on our fragile points.
5. Lincoln squatted beside a hibiscus with three blossoms.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. We picked gentians and edelweiss in Kashmir and hibiscus and bougainvillaea in our own garden.
7. Fresh fruit drinks such as tamarind and hibiscus are also available in season.
8. Showy hibiscus hybrids and elegant topiary bore my green-fingered crew.
9. Objective:To study tissue characteristics of Hibiscus trionum L.
10. Malvaceae Hibiscus is an evergreen shrub.
11. Hibiscus dense trees, like a green umbrella.
12. Location: Hibiscus Road and Interchange Shaoshan Road.
13. The Hibiscus, Azalea and Oleander are some common shrubs.
14. Objective: Nutrients in northern Hibiscus Syriacus are determined.
15. Now a bite might yield tea, tangerine or hibiscus.
16. In the summer, I also like the hibiscus flowers and the couple Begonia.
17. The camp was full of pine trees and flowerbeds of bougainvillea and hibiscus.
18. Peace in the squares and the narrow lanes, where hibiscus and bougainvillea climbed over sleepy walls.
19. It is a tropical annual, long classified by botanists as a hibiscus but now considered a separate species.
20. There are a mango tree, a passion fruit tree and an orange tree, and a lovely hibiscus hedge.
21. Walking in front of Converse was a little man called the Caporal who carried a Browning automatic rifle decorated with hibiscus.
22. Studies on the optimum conditions in extracting mono-anthocyanin in Hibiscus sabdariffa L.
23. Any of various chiefly tropical shrubs or trees of the genus Hibiscus, having large, showy, variously colored flowers with numerous stamens united into a tube surrounding the style.
24. In fact she was twelve, a happy, uncomplicated child with a nature as open as the red hibiscus that decorated her black, waist-length hair.
25. Hawaii's best mangoes grew at Hanakai, its most brilliant hibiscus and its best horses.
26. Through the literature reviews for breeding, propagations and use values, the conclusion was given out that Hibiscus syriacus has a bright future and was worth in industrial.
27. To save time and reduce workload, a economical, rapid, simple, and applicable for RAPD analysis extraction methodology of seeds genomic DNA of Hibiscus cannabinus L. was explored.
28. The inhabit and feeding preference of adult B. tabaci to four species of host plants are 38.72% on tobacco, 37.88% on golden dewdrop, 18.44% on poinsettia and 4.96% on Chinese hibiscus respectively.
29. OBJECTIVE:To observe the protection of the effective fraction of Hibiscus Mutabilis L. (MFR) on renal ischemic reperfusion injury in rats to probe into the mechanism of MFR on anti inflammation.
30. Ingredient: Apple, lemon grass, orange pericarp, spice, hip pericarp, raisin, hibiscus.
More similar words: biscuit, discuss, discussion, exhibit, inhibit, prohibit, amphibian, inhibited, plebiscite, inhibition, exhibition, amphibious, prohibitive, prohibition, discursive, promiscuous, bishop, rubbish, shibboleth, rescue, obscure, scuttle, scuffle, rescued, alibi, esculent, accuse, excuse, recuse, focus.