Random good picture Not show
1. He earned a precarious living as an artist.
2. The museum is in a financially precarious position.
3. The world is a precarious and unstable place.
4. She makes a rather precarious living as a novelist.
5. Our financial situation had become precarious.
6. The lorry was lodged in a very precarious way, with its front wheels hanging over the cliff.
7. This year's Budget looks set to be a precarious high-wire act for the Chancellor.
8. My financial position is rather precarious at the moment.
9. Her health remained precarious, despite the treatment.
10. A soldier leads a very precarious life.
11. That ladder looks very precarious.
12. They eke out a precarious existence .
13. Many borrowers now find themselves caught in a precarious financial position.
14. They eke out a precarious existence foraging in rubbish dumps.
15. The path down to the beach is very precarious in wet weather.
16. They looked rather comical as they crawled up precarious ladders.
17. He was unable to get down from his precarious position on the rocks.
18. The path down to the beach was a precarious one[sentencedict.com], tiny steps hewn out of the sheer rock face.
19. Washington struck me as a precarious place from which to publish such a cerebral newspaper.
20. He watched the game from his precarious perch on top of the wall.
21. She knew my employment status was precarious.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Charles's position was far more precarious.
23. Her existence is more precarious than most.
24. The rigger was in the more precarious position.
25. Are there any twisted or precarious joints?
26. The situation here is precarious, quite unstable.
27. We had to cross a precarious rope bridge.
28. His political position has become extremely precarious.
29. Alive, but in a very precarious position.
30. The financial concessions granted to British Aerospace were, he said, of a precarious character.
More similar words: various, nefarious, curious, glorious, imperious, delirious, penurious, lugubrious, mysterious, laboriously, previous, previously, recall, take care, apothecary, take care of, scenario, precise, precede, imprecise, precisely, envious, noxious, anxious, dubious, obvious, depreciate, appreciate, officious, atrocious.