Random good picture Not show
1. That book is a load of rubbish.
2. The street is alive with rubbish.
3. The dustmen haven't collected the rubbish yet.
4. Some people just dump their rubbish in the river.
5. The drainpipe is choked up with rubbish.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Please cart off the mountains of rubbish.
7. They throw rubbish into rivers , too.
8. They dug a pit to bury the rubbish.
9. The disposal of rubbish is always a problem.
10. Rubbish was piled everywhere - it was disgusting.
11. I forgot to put the rubbish out last night.
12. We have swept off the rubbish.
13. The streets were littered with rubbish.
14. He described her book as absolute rubbish.
15. This rubbish should be carted away at once.
16. he cupboard was full of rubbish.
17. The dustbins clashed as people emptied rubbish.
18. Pigs scavenged among the rubbish.
19. The men came to remove the rubbish from the backyard.
20. I had this sudden impulse to shout out "Rubbish!" in the middle of her speech.
21. The most direct financial incentive to prevent rubbish is to charge people by the amount of rubbish they put out.
22. I've got so much rubbish on my desk it's unbelievable.
23. I forgot to put the rubbish out for collection this morning.
24. The rubbish was left in a pile on the floor.
25. Patriotism: Combustible rubbish ready to the torch of any one ambitious to illuminate his name.
26. The racoons knock over the rubbish bins in search of food, and strew the contents all over the ground.
27. Men of privilege without power are waste material, Men of enlighten-ment without influence are the poorest kind of rubbish.
28. Who said they were cheaper - what a load of rubbish!
29. He made a rather half-hearted attempt to clear up the rubbish.
30. What makes it so extraordinary is that the experts had all dismissed her theories as rubbish.