Random good picture Not show
1. Using binary notation is in fact just manipulating ones and noughts.
2. The instructions are translated into binary code, a form that computers can easily handle.
3. Computers operate using binary numbers.
4. The machine does the calculations in binary.http://sentencedict.com
5. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are binary operations.
6. A binary number is a number written in base 2, using the two numbers 0 and 1.
7. The computer performs calculations in binary and converts the results to decimal.
8. The binary system of numbers is used in digital computers.
9. Data can also be imported from defined binary files.
10. A binary compound contains two elements.
11. Binary tree to generate variable length codes Fig. 3.
12. Binary trees can easily become unbalanced.
13. A binary progression is thus derived.
14. This is known as a random binary search tree.
15. Boolean Variables 126.96.36.199 Numbers are stored in binary format.
16. We also welcome the abolition of the binary divide.
17. Fig. 1 shows how an eight bit binary number can be bar coded using this system.
18. In summary the binary consists of two compact stars of not dissimilar mass moving in tight eccentric orbits.
19. This is usually the case when fixed-point binary format is used to represent store addresses[sentencedict.com], for example.
20. Their outputs are interpreted as a 6-bit signed binary number, which is to be the setting of the steering wheel.
21. Suppose we wish to send binary data along a telephone line.
22. However, for normal fixed-point binary arithmetic, we wish to have a range of positive and negative values.
23. A single bit-plane can hold only one binary digit in each position.
24. Henriques etal.'s binary model of power and its absence is flexible enough to apply to many different kinds of discourses.
25. Floating point variables are stored in binary floating point format with their least significant byte first.
26. As the binary policy gained momentum, it remained possible to have that impression.
27. Since logical values are manipulated in the accumulator used for fixed-point binary arithmetic, no separate load and store instructions are required.
28. We have seen that a single flip-flop can remember one binary digit.
29. I have already had several occasions to remark that binary oppositions are, in Derrida's phrase, violent hierarchies.
30. This is an example of a hard limiter function that produces binary output.
More similar words: preliminary, seminar, combination, missionary, revolutionary, dictionary order, cabin, combine, cabinet, bombing, combined, lunar, disturbing, narrow, anarchy, scenario, monarchy, narrator, narrative, vary, scary, weary, diary, salary, summary, primary, literary, military, contrary, boundary.