Random good picture Not show
1) What a poppet she is!
2) How's my little poppet today?
3) Oh, Becky's a real poppet - such a sweet girl.
4) My, what a poppet, Jimmy already knew how to pick them.
5) Isn't she a poppet?
6) Be a poppet and get my gloves.
7) Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
8) For compressed air and vacuum, the Numatics poppet valves are ideal for single acting cylinders, air bellows, and vacuum material handling.
9) But she only shook head and replied,'I have poppet Xiaoqiao.
10) For compressed air and vacuum, the NuAmatics poppet valves are ideal for single acting cylinders, air bellows, and vacuum material handling.
11) My poppet, don't cry. Fortunately he didn't snatch you away from me.
12) Ah, john, poppet , of dry what is your father?
13) For compressed air or vacuum service, Numatics poppet valves are ideal for use with single acting cylinders, air bellows, and vacuum material handling applications. more...
14) Besides, the vibrations of the valve body and poppet induced by the cavitating flow are detected using vortex displacement transducer,[http://sentencedict.com/poppet.html] laser displacement meter and digital strain device.
15) Use of poppet valve in a separate housing parallel to turbine is seldom.
16) Select either a direct-acting poppet or solenoid-controlled pilot operated balanced spool design.
17) The hydraulic poppet valve is one of the most important component in the hydraulic transmission and control, whose characteristic of the inner flow filed influences directly the valves performance.
18) The flow field cavitation inside the water hydraulic poppet valve was modeled and analyzed by using the software of FLUENT, and the relation between the cavitation and the pressure was investigated.
19) From this point on, the poppet valve opens and closes according to the high-lift profile, which opens the valve further and for a longer time.
20) The check poppet assembly shall be guided via the use of a corrosion resistant plastic guide.
21) The straight line, poppet - type construction of the CU 7 minimizes pressure drop and provides smooth flow characteristics.
22) This is the air-actuated poppet valve that will serve as the ballast tank blow vent .
23) Especially, the flow force of the cartridge poppet valve is analyzing when the poppet cone is moving.
24) To improve the response speed of on-off solenoid valve of big flux, detailed analysis on poppet valve is given and an on-off solenoid valve with movement of both spool and cover is designed.
25) In this paper are described the construction of biological valves poppet and the establishment of mathematical model according to cardiac valves hydrokinetics and the theory of membrane.
26) Combining experimental solution and CFD analyses[sentencedict.com], a method to appraise noise of poppet valve was studied.
27) Could it really be true that one of the most macho of movie icons was really a pint-sized poppet who might dangle from a key ring?
28) She is a quiet but hard- working girl . She has a good mood. She's a lovely girl and a poppet in teachers' eyes.
29) Available for NIBCO 80 M and 90 M series Frostproofs. Includes packing, packing washer poppet assembly and spring.
30) The effects of inlet velocity, outlet pressure, opening size as well as cone angle on cavitation intensity in the water hydraulic poppet valve were numerically investigated.
More similar words: copper, cropped, whippet, clodhopper, appetite, grasshopper, appetizer, puppet show, puppeteer, unappetizing, pop, pop., pope, pop in, pop out, popular, popcorn, hypopnea, soap opera, lollipop, popsicle, populace, populist, vox populi, unpopular, popularity, apoplectic, population, pet, topple.