Random good picture Not show
1. Gentlemen seek harmony but not uniformity.
2. Government inspections ensure a high degree of uniformity in the standard of service.
3. They tried to ensure uniformity across the different departments.
4. The pressure towards uniformity constantly threatens to erode local traditions.
5. There seems to be no uniformity among the various systems.
6. Greater and greater uniformity will prevail.
7. It leads to greater economy and uniformity of production.
8. Excessive equality makes for cultural uniformity and monotony.
9. Uniformity avoided the unfair economic competition which might have resulted if the setting of standards had been left to the states.
10. The twin pressures of diversity and uniformity are tangible phenomena in the design process.
11. Further uniformity was assured by a single system for auditing the numerous accounts rendered each year by the different financial agencies.
12. Regularity in a joint system often implies uniformity in the stress system that produced it.
13. The uniformity of its top executives is the crucial case in point.
14. The austerity and uniformity of much modern architecture made sculpture superfluous.
15. Cranmer shared the Tudor passion for religious uniformity, but was mild in persecution.
16. But uniformity of content and, increasingly, of process has been guaranteed.
17. As it happens to thee in the amphitheatre and such places, that the continual sight of the same things and the uniformity make the spectacle wearisome, so it is in the whole of life; for all things above, below, are the same and from the same.
18. Spanish liberals sought to create linguistic as well as administrative uniformity.
19. The most precious lacked the no less vital requirement of uniformity.
20. The family has a distribution covering most parts of the world and shows great uniformity of anatomy.
21. Nevertheless, it is recognised that industrial relations will continue to reflect elements of diversity as well as uniformity.
22. Insurance companies may collaborate in working out loss probabilities and this leads to uniformity in premium rates.
23. In fact, Roddick has managed to achieve an astonishing uniformity with her worldwide network of shops.
24. Although from a distance the red maples each looked distinct and uniform in color, that uniformity disappeared on close inspection.
25. Here,(sentencedict .com) Congress has acted indirectly under its spending power to encourage uniformity in the States' drinking ages.
26. In fact aspect ratios of 40 or more are needed for such uniformity to exist.
27. Bawdiness has been toned down and feasting reduced to sadly impersonal uniformity.
28. This should, he maintains, guard against any lack of uniformity.
29. At the lowest level of local government, however, a certain uniformity had always prevailed.
30. At the same time there were anxieties about such matters as uniformity of standards and transferability between institutions.
More similar words: uniform, enormity, deformity, conformity, nonconformity, dormitory, infirmity, manifold, cuneiform, semiformal, permit, hermit, munificent, unification, termite, conforming, formidable, intermit, hermitage, reunification, work permit, nonconformist, brainstorming, intermittent, communist manifesto, unity, amity, enmity, normality, community.