Random good picture Not show
(1) A thousand conflicting thoughts rushed through his mind.
(2) The debate is centred around two conflicting theories.
(3) The driver was bewildered by the conflicting road signs.
(4) She felt torn by conflicting emotions.
(5) There are conflicting claims about the cause of the fire.
(6) There are conflicting views about what caused the accident.
(7) Confusion reigned when the two managers gave conflicting instructions.
(8) The jury heard conflicting evidence from three different witnesses.
(9) She was prey to all kinds of conflicting emotions.
(10) They confused me with conflicting accounts of what happened.
(11) The debate brings together experts with conflicting views.
(12) I had been given a great deal of conflicting advice.
(13) There have been conflicting reports on the number of people killed.
(14) We need to strike a balance between these conflicting interests.
(15) Another team of scientists has come up with conflicting evidence.
(16) My husband and I hold conflicting opinions on this matter.
(17) He used technology to mediate between conflicting political goals.
(18) A positive image in conflicting times.
(19) These conflicting values waged war in my subconscious.
(20) We are faced with a fund of conflicting speculations.
(21) They often occur because of conflicting considerations producing inactivity.
(22) Alvin Sharpes stiffened[Sentencedict.com ], torn by conflicting obligations.
(23) But theories -- often conflicting -- abound.
(24) Determination weighed the heavier in his conflicting emotions.
(25) However, conflicting opinions of several doctors gained their acquittal.
(26) Not surprisingly research on different places produced conflicting results.
(27) My Internet provider gives conflicting answers.
(28) With all this brass flying overhead, conflicting orders were a real possibility.
(29) My analysis will be mostly an attempt to explicate what the Cox Report would have said if they had been able to properly weigh the conflicting arguments.
(30) But so must the subsidiary places of other modes and classes, despite their conflicting interests.
More similar words: conflict, conflict with, conflict of interest, inflict, afflictive, affliction, constructing, afflict, afflicted, conflate, confluence, nonfiction, non-fiction, unflinching, conflagration, dereliction, conviction, confectionery, contradiction, conforming, confusing, acting, exacting, directing, reflecting, extracting, abstracting, continuing, contingent, contingency.